No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Outboxes, Stops Artur Akavov in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Fucc the gym Punk we'll take it to the streets!
    Nah, basement level of gym for fighting, I don't wanna be responsible for you becoming a vegetable after your head hits the pavement.

Stomp elsewhere punk!

Comment

• Eddie Hearn needs stop with all these crooked a$$ refs he hires. First the Joshua/Takam stoppage that was bs, then the ref that was clearly trying to help Joshua against Parker. Now this complete obvious blatant bs stoppage.

Why the ***** should we watch dazn and eddie hearn promotions if we're going to get some corrupt dirty refs every time? We all might as well quit watching boxing and start watching WWE because that's what boxing's turning into.

Comment

• Demetrius Boo Boo Andrade is THE BEST FIGHTER from 154-168
        i had it 10-2 for Andrade.
        i didnt like the 2 shots upstairs in the 9th round he took from the russian but he ate them quite well and turned with the shots to minimize the severity.
        other than that solid performance but a BAD STOPPAGE tho.
        akavov could've continued

Comment

• Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
          Nah, basement level of gym for fighting, I don't wanna be responsible for you becoming a vegetable after your head hits the pavement.

Stomp elsewhere punk!
          If you're in southern California then we can meet up. If you're not then don't bother replying.
          That simple!

Comment

• Another bum bash event

Comment

If you're in southern California then we can meet up. If you're not then don't bother replying.
              That simple!
              Good, so I've frightened you.

Comment

That simple!
                Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                Good, so I've frightened you.
                BigStomps was owned by Shontae De,marc.

Comment

Yeah I've heard that too! I guess I might have to try to hardwire my whole house before i cancel my subscription... Thanks for the info, I appreciate it
                  I watched part of it on my phone a part on my tablet with no buffering issues.

Comment

• I don't give a proverbial rat's about boo hoo, his excuses, nor his empty calling out of GGG.

He might hold the WBO middleweight strap, but he's done sweet frig all to earn it.

It's shame as he has some thrilling skills that deserve to be put up against an opponent who has at least a chance.

But, the 160-pound division got f^*ked by Canelo and Golden Girl. If things were right we'd have Golovkin as still unified WBA/WBC/IBO champ who would have fought either Jacobs or Derevyanchenko -OR- Andrade.

Now it will be a disrupted, disappointing, mess.

Comment

• Weird ass stoppage...was no need for it that late in the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X