Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Why Are So Many Boxing Fans Still Drawn To Adrien Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner is like Khan without the KO loses. When ever he steps up he looses. Plus even if he has a good win streak his personal like more than likely will interfere with his pro career. Either he is going to jail or some incident will distract him enough that it will affect his performance.

Comment

When broner lets his hands go he's awesome to watch

Seems to be gun shy these days

Comment

Broner makes people tune in. Why, I guess it’s because he is willing to offer up some personality. Whether you like him or not he doesn’t quit, he tries to sell fights, and he often gives quality tv interviews. He tries to entertain. He fails atbit often but he makes the fort where other guys don’t.

Comment

Broner is a car wreck that some people sadly want to gawk at.

Broner is NO DRAW and if you want proof, look no further than the Granados fight in his hometown that didn't sell out.

People in general want to see him get his ASS KICKED and in social media culture where "CLICKS/VIEWS" are considered currency, he does stand out.

Should Pac complete his mission of taking this trash to the garbage. You won't hear misguided statements (Ellerbe) saying "He's must see TV".

Btw, I doubt this PPV does more than 300-400K buys if he's such a "draw".

Comment

his fights are entertaining.. simple answer

Comment

To answer the question the average fan is a peon. Broner's disrespect was too much last post fight interview. I told myself never again. To each his own but I'm not someone who's used to getting talked too that way & I just continue supporting the person talking to me like that.

Comment

People enjoy seeing ignorance. Just look at the popularity of "reality" tv.

Comment

Well the real answer is, the average US citizen is really dumb, just as Broner so they sympathize with him, see themselves in Broner. Some others probably just cant look away when Broner is embarrassing himself, just if you witness a really bad accident, you just can't look away.

Comment

He can't expect Mayweather 's type of grand stage when he is nowhere near that level of skill and star status.

Comment

clowns are funny

Comment

Working...
                      X