Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Why Are So Many Boxing Fans Still Drawn To Adrien Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody with leprosy isn't drawn to skin lesions. They just have them. I'm not really drawn to somebody trying to represent me by being the worst bundle of stereotypes a KKK leader could come up with, except short and a Trump supporter. They made this guy in a damn lab, I swear. He's not from the hood. He's from a lab in Moscow. Prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
      Exactly, who are all these Broner fans I keep hearing about?

I'm from the hood, and I don't hear people talking about Adrien Broner or really boxing at all, unless it's Mayweather, but strangely, you get all these non-Black people who don't know any Black people claiming that we all just sit around fawning all over Broner, the Charlos, and Gervonta Davis., as if it isn't basketball & football season.

Like this idiot, right here, who obviously doesn't know any Black people, yet assumes we all like Broner because he represents all the most negative attributes they assign to Black people.
      Sorry i triggered you, obviously ice cube 'represents ' Black male identity more than good ole AB. Dat thug life doe...

Comment

It will be interesting to see what his next move is.

His fight usually do good numbers, if i'm not mistaken? Will people still tune in after another yet defeat though?

Maybe he will fight a few gimme' fights, then a name. What name though, he loses when he steps up and he must be tired of taking L's. Any big money fight will be against a name and by proxy a difficult fight.

A Vargas rematch if Vargas doesn't fight Brook? The first fight was real close.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          Sorry i triggered you, obviously ice cube 'represents ' Black male identity more than good ole AB. Dat thug life doe...
          Well yeah, he's worth 100s of millions producing his own music and movies, while investing in the community & doesn't get arrested.

So yeah, I'd say so.

Comment

Well yeah, he's worth 100s of millions producing his own music and movies, while investing in the community & doesn't get arrested.

So yeah, I'd say so.
            I agree 100%, he is right up there with Mandela, Obama and MLK.

Comment

I agree 100%, he is right up there with Mandela, Obama and MLK.
              Better than Clint Eastwood's racist ass

Comment

Better than Clint Eastwood's racist ass
                I was waiting for you to bring up the racism thing...

You didn't disappoint me.

Comment

I was waiting for you to bring up the racism thing...

You didn't disappoint me.
                  Last edited by The D3vil; 01-29-2019, 05:25 PM.

Comment

good question.........

Comment

Working...
                    X