No announcement yet.

Alvarez vs Jacobs would cost you 10x as much if not for DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alvarez vs Jacobs would cost you 10x as much if not for DAZN

So I don't want to hear any complaints because this would be a 99.99 PPV on showtime

If DAZN even puts JUST TWO fights like this per YEAR then they **** all over showtime.

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
    So I don't want to hear any complaints because this would be a 99.99 PPV on showtime

If DAZN even puts JUST TWO fights like this per YEAR then they **** all over showtime.
    You think this fight is gonna be $10?

Comment

WTF you care for aren't you British you guys don't even have DAZN

People will just unsubscribe then subscribe again in May...then repeat and do it again in September for Canelo next fight

DAZN is a excellent concept and a excellent app but lacks to content to keep a Casual Fans Subscribed at the moment BUT it is rumors they could be in the running for NFL Sunday Ticket who deal is up with DirecTV Soon now that could be a game changer for DAZN if they can land the more popular sports here in the US but for now people in the US will only subscribe when Canelo is fighting but won't keep it
      Last edited by sicko; 01-17-2019, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        New users get a free trial. Current users pay the usual monthly fee of 10 dollars while also watching more DAZN fights

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Already been confirmed. No price change

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            WTF you care for aren't you British you guys don't even have DAZN
            I'm a citizen of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
              Already been confirmed. No price change
              Well I won't even finesse another free trial. I'll pay the $10

Comment

I have a lot of negative comments about DAZN but if they can get two real PPV quality fights of this level in this year then the price isn't an issue.

Comment

No complaints here. Loving the app even more after today. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post

No it wouldn't cost 10x as much. It would cost 7.5x as much on PPV. Stop listening to Hearn's BS please. He keeps mentioning $100 US PPVs as if those happen all the time. Only have happened twice and they were the two biggest PPVs of all time (Floyd vs Pac/McGregor).

I mean the main point is the fight would be costing a lot more if it was on PPV and not DAZN. And that's all that matters here. The other crap of $100 is unnecessary.

Comment

Working...
                    X