No announcement yet.

Alvarez vs Jacobs would cost you 10x as much if not for DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SA96 View Post
    Nobody cares about AJ, his last fight was watched by 16,000 viewers.
    1.2m PPV buys in the uk plus 16,000 in the US

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
      1.2m PPV buys in the uk plus 16,000 in the US
      16,000 was just a number some guys with their own agendas released. I wouldn’t read much into that number.

Whatever the number was, it will grow as DAZN base grows which is only consistent with its growth model anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        You are a weirdo. Everytime you quote you your'e saying weird **** that makes no sense. When I see it's you I think to myself 'wtf is this weirdo talking about now'

what specifically about my post doesn't make sense to you? da zone is 10 dollars a month. if you consider yourself a boxing fan you should be willing to pay 10 dollars a month to support the sport and pay fighters' purses. they put on more than canelo fights. i guess you're finding fault with me calling somebody who doesn't have 10 dollars a month to spare a loser?

you are a loser. at least on here. maybe you're different in the real world, that's not my business and i don't care and is fine. that's what i think about you on here; i think you're a loser. productive.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          what specifically about my post doesn't make sense to you? da zone is 10 dollars a month. if you consider yourself a boxing fan you should be willing to pay 10 dollars a month to support the sport and pay fighters' purses. they put on more than canelo fights. i guess you're finding fault with me calling somebody who doesn't have 10 dollars a month to spare a loser?

you are a loser. at least on here. maybe you're different in the real world, that's not my business and i don't care and is fine. that's what i think about you on here; i think you're a loser. productive.
          More of your weirdo ****.

Comment

Working...
          X