No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Daniel Jacobs Finalized For May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
    Who ever said Canelo was scared to fight black fighters??? Lol haha So Trout, mosely, Kirkland, Mayweather, Lara and Liam Beefy Smith (I'm bullsh**n' lol) don't count??
    That's exactly my point! But too many haters on here and that piece of shet " Dontaes Boxing Nation"
    keep saying Canelo is afraid of black fighters.... They are fuccing pathetic!

Comment

• Cong**** on what? Fighting GGGs leftovers and ducking him again? LMFAO Canelo is a coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        By facing another title holder in his division who is considered one of the best in the division. You're saying it like GGG whooped Jacobs or something, it was a good competitive fight
        Yea that's true. Yea but it's still GGG leftovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
          did they lock the venue?
          IDK about any of that. But it's common sense that all Canelo super fights are in Vegas. Plus Canelo isn't giving Jacobs home field advantage...
          That's obvious!

Comment

• Nice to see Canelo move on. **** that crybaby diva Golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
              Cong**** on what? Fighting GGGs leftovers and ducking him again? LMFAO Canelo is a coward.
              LoL, somethings just don't ever change...
              You're just a hating ass loser that's all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                Yea that's true. Yea but it's still GGG leftovers.
                The leftover he was lucky to get a decision against and then avoided talking about him or even considering a rematch?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Well Jacobs has been saying for years that he's sure he can stop Canelo so if he doesn't and he loses then he has nobody to blame but himself,...
                  I don't agree with that. That isn't how boxing works. Just because someone says something doesn't mean that is the criteria for how a fight should be scored.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    There's gonna be a ten pounds rehydration clause that has nothing to do with Oscar or Canelo!
                    They are also fighting for the IBF belt that Jacobs has and that's an IBF rule! They have a ten pound rehydration clause....
                    I think they got rid of that for unification fights after what Jacobs pulled against ggg

Comment

• Great fight.

Hopefully GGG can get the WBO belt (and maybe his IBO belt back too, just for kicks) and set up a trilogy for all the marbles.

Comment

Working...
                      X