Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Daniel Jacobs Finalized For May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to nothing. GGGs leftovers. **** fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Canelo by TKO.... If he fights like he did against Sergiy.

Canelo is gonna break down the body then the head... around 9th round out
      I'm not saying that can't happen but I also wouldn't be surprised if Jacobs knocks Canelo out or beats him by decision. I really think this is a 50-50 fight that could go either way and end in any way ..
      It don't get any better than this!
      But you know I've got Canelo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
        Great news. Finally a fight on DAZN to subscribe to in May! DAZN had to be pressuring Oscar to make this fight or vs GGG next. They badly need this
        Triple L is irrelevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Man casual fan most MW's are like 6 foot. Not some short pudgy dude with short arms.
          There you go with the height division bull**** again.

Seriously, how can you post drivel like this and call somebody else a casual?

Oh, wait .. I know the answer to that! You're a moron, yeah?

Comment

• Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
            Wow, gingerbread man is finally going to fight a fighter in his prime. Good for both guys. I would pay to watch this fight.
            He did fight Lara in his prime & DID beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Triple L is irrelevant.
              Whoever that is, he's not irrelevant to you, otherwise you wouldn't be posting 20+ comments about him in every thread you visit.

Comment

• Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                The only other fighter I've ever picked Canelo to lose against was Mayweather.

Now I personally believe Lara beat him 7 rounds to 5, but the fight was close and I cannot argue with the decision as Canelo was the agressor and landed very good body shots. I just felt Lara was more effective, but it wasn't a bad decision by any means. Could've gone either way.

Had Canelo winning the first GGG fight 7 rounds to 5 but was ok with a draw or GGG 7-5 wouldn't have been a bad scorecard either. Also thought Canelo won the second fight 7 rounds to 5 but more convicingly this time around, no way GGG won that fight in my eyes. I wouldn't have been very happy with a draw either, it was clear to me.

With all this being said, I also believe Jacobs beat Golovkin 114-113 when they fought, but that ended up going the other way. It was close in my eyes, but I feel like Jacobs took it decisively. Didn't really like the decision but whatever.

In this fight however, I just don't see Canelo being able to beat Jacobs. I feel Canelo is the overall better fighter, but Jacobs peak level and style is all wrong for Canelo. Canelo is overall better, but Jacobs at his best can and will beat Canelo's best. I have Jacobs edging out a close decision.
                Good post. I think Jacobs is sleeping on Nelo, he's going to find out that Triple L was nothing compared to Nelo. I got Nelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                  I like Danny but you are correct. After Canelo, GGG is the biggest draw , brings the biggest pay day at middle weight. I would like to see him fight Charlo because I believe, even at this late stage, GGG beats Charlo up.
                  You believe but Triple L & his team know they can't & that's why they won't fight him

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                    This comes down to real SIMPLE:

If You KO Canelo you win

If it goes to the judges YOU LOSE

THOSE JUDGES will be paid handsomely!!😂😂

All clenelo has to do is stay above the mat and he wins😂
                    Nelo lost only ONE fight! To T.B.E. remember the one who ruined you 😂

Comment

• Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                      No, no and no. Trout never had a prime. Lara left his best years in Cuba and GGG is as old as the hills.
                      I just read ^ some

Comment

Working...
                      X