Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Daniel Jacobs Finalized For May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by icha View Post
    lol, at the dirty ginger...
    do you remember how ann wolfe called him prior to the kirkland fight ? she said something like "that lil red haired mother ****er can fight" .. something like that, lol...
    Lmfao yeah
    I can’t stand him but he is legit man

Comment

• Canelo will K.O Charlo, brutally

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        When the gains he got from years of PED cheating start to fade, so will Canelo. He will be done as an elite fighter by the time he hits 30.

when he has unified 160..... defended at 168..... unified at 168..... banked $365M of DAZN money..... and crafted a HOF resume'.....?

he will probably be happy with that

Comment

• Its going exactly as Paulie predicted. Canelo got an undeserved win in the second fight and team Canelo will delay any potential third fight until Golovkin really slips and then beat him for real.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Its going exactly as Paulie predicted. Canelo got an undeserved win in the second fight and team Canelo will delay any potential third fight until Golovkin really slips and then beat him for real.

genius, they offered Golovkin the fight and he said no

do you ever get it right ?

Canelo already beat Golovkin for real

I hope Canelo gives Golovkin and his snivelly fans the middle finger

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              genius, they offered Golovkin the fight and he said no

do you ever get it right ?

Canelo already beat Golovkin for real

I hope Canelo gives Golovkin and his snivelly fans the middle finger
              Yeah they offered him the fight and signed with someone else a few days later. LOL.. You of course can't see through that.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                when he has unified 160..... defended at 168..... unified at 168..... banked $365M of DAZN money..... and crafted a HOF resume'.....?

he will probably be happy with that
                He’s not unifying anything at 168 with his regular title. He gets smoked by Benavidez and Zurdo (which is why he said he won’t fight Mexicans anymore)

160 is his ceiling unless he’s fighting Fielding caliber guys.

Comment

• Danny will lose...UD for Canelo. Robbery or not, but this is likely to go the distance or Canelo TKOs Jacobs.

Comment

• Great fight! Hopefully we won’t be arguing the decision, if there is one, from May to September and Canelo lays off the beef.

Comment

• Yea, no one cares. This isn't much better than Canelo-Rocky. Jacobs isn't elite. Easy, easy win for Canelo. Jermall is the one who would beat Canelo, and he has been Canelo's mandatory since Canelo beat g. Which is why Canelo is avoiding Jermall at any cost.

Jacobs is a bum. I will gladly wager all my points on Canelo winning. Of course, no one will take it, because everyone knows Danny is not elite.

Comment

Working...
                      X