Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: If I Win That Maidana Fight, I'd Probably Be Dead Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the Maidana fight went for more rounds like fights used to, he'd probably be dead too lol.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
      Next to Wilder he's the biggest douche bag in boxing.
      What has Wilder done to fit in the category with Broner?

Broner is a racist, over hyped, loud mouth, idiotic, piece of Shit!

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
        I agree to an extent. But I do believe that had he remained at 35 instead of moving up to 47, his career would have been different. Because he would have been favored to beat all of the top lightweights at the time. And the only guy in the division that would have been a clear favorite to beat him was Crawford, and that’s in hindsight. Because Crawford was 2-3yrs away from his breakthrough win against Burns when AB hit the division and dismantled Demarco.
        he still could have easily lost to those guys at lightweight broner was struggling before moving up to 147 he lost to ponce de leon who's a featherweight. either way he would eventually have to move up and then he'd get exposed against guys his own size. fact is broner was a vastly overhyped loudmouth who got promoted heavily by the media and tv networks early on in his career by being built as the next big thing in boxing. we all know how that turned out. crazy how true talented guys like crawford and spence didn't receive that kind of attention early on in their careers.

Comment

This whole time we thought Maidana did us a favor. Guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            What different did the loss make? He hasn’t change. It’s not like the loss humbled him or made him more mature etc
            Not to mess with the ruthless. My guess is that he thought he was untouchable. He would have brought his ****ery to people who bring all the smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
              he still could have easily lost to those guys at lightweight broner was struggling before moving up to 147 he lost to ponce de leon who's a featherweight. either way he would eventually have to move up and then he'd get exposed against guys his own size. fact is broner was a vastly overhyped loudmouth who got promoted heavily by the media and tv networks early on in his career by being built as the next big thing in boxing. we all know how that turned out. crazy how true talented guys like crawford and spence didn't receive that kind of attention early on in their careers.
              I believe the other belt holders while Broner was at 35 were Richar Avril, Miguel Vazquez, and Ricky Burns who ducked him like a plague. The only one of those guys that would have had a chance of beating Broner was Vazquez. I believe his mandatory was Omar Figeroua. And the other big name in the division was Gamboa. Broner was a handful at 35. Let’s not pretend Tony Demarco was a bum, and Broner destroyed him.

As for his “lost” to De Leon. I didn’t think he lost that fight. I thought it was a closer than expected fight where Ponce got a little more credit than expected. I thought Quintero had more of a case of beating Broner than Ponce.

Comment

Deep down Broner is a respectful guy, he knows he got his a** beat but he still pays respect. He is a d***head but hey at least he tells it like it is.

Comment

No idea wtf Broner is talking about.

Then again if Broner starts making sense to me I just assume something is wrong with me & I might need to get more sleep or make a doctors appointment.

Comment

Like, didn't Broner just like get arrested for grabbing some girls but at the mall?

Why is he talking like he's 50 years old and has learned some life lessons?

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                      He's the new Butterbean.

Comment

Working...
                      X