Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: If I Win That Maidana Fight, I'd Probably Be Dead Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: If I Win That Maidana Fight, I'd Probably Be Dead Now

LAS VEGAS In hindsight, Adrien Broner is thankful that he lost to Marcos Maidana. Broner believes he was headed down a destructive path prior to that fight, one so dangerous it could've cost him his life had he defeated the rugged Argentinean. Maidana dropped the then-unbeaten Broner twice and won a 12-round unanimous decision over him in December 2013 at Alamodome in San Antonio.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He hasn't looked the same since then. It revealed him as a B Level boxer. His fights since then have shown that he has accepted it. He's the new Butterbean. A boxing attraction.

Comment

Maidana can still come back for a big fight.

Comment

A moment of honesty with Broner here.

Comment

There are only two things that keeps on growing in broner: his ego and his beard.

Comment

What different did the loss make? He hasn’t change. It’s not like the loss humbled him or made him more mature etc

Comment

broner still making excuses.

Comment

Broner: "If my dck was 2" bigger Id be the man in prison & wouldn't need to jump parole","did y'all know they like fresh fish in jail?,cause I sure didn't, if I did Id prolly be dead instead o shtting flapjacks"

Comment

He'll always be a ticking time bomb but I don't know how many more 'explosions' he'll be around for. If anyone has a death wish, it's this guy.

Comment

Doesnt the dude have pending cases? Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X