Comments Thread For: Warren Reacts To Hearn's Offer Claim For Joshua vs. Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
    You evidently haven’t boxed.

Check what a professional boxer Terence Crawford had to say about what I said:
    https://www.boxingscene.com/crawford...-fight--135504
    “I improved since then,” Crawford said. “I showed that I can take a better shot than what Gamboa hit me with. At that time in my career, I got a little too ****y. I walked into a shot without even looking at it. Gamboa’s fast, he has fast feet and fast hands. He’s much shorter than Amir Khan. If you go back and watch the fight, yeah I was missing him but like an inch because he was so short. Amir Khan is a lot bigger and therefore will be a bigger target than Gamboa so I don’t look to be missing Amir Khan like I missed Gamboa.”

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
      Check what a professional boxer Terence Crawford had to say about what I said:
      https://www.boxingscene.com/crawford...-fight--135504
      “I improved since then,” Crawford said. “I showed that I can take a better shot than what Gamboa hit me with. At that time in my career, I got a little too ****y. I walked into a shot without even looking at it. Gamboa’s fast, he has fast feet and fast hands. He’s much shorter than Amir Khan. If you go back and watch the fight, yeah I was missing him but like an inch because he was so short. Amir Khan is a lot bigger and therefore will be a bigger target than Gamboa so I don’t look to be missing Amir Khan like I missed Gamboa.”
      Well I’m afraid Crawford is talking *****. You really think guys starve and dehydrate themselves to be a bigger fighter in a division because they want to be the best possible target for their opponent?
      Again, you evidently haven’t boxed and don’t understand.

Comment

Well I’m afraid Crawford is talking *****. You really think guys starve and dehydrate themselves to be a bigger fighter in a division because they want to be the best possible target for their opponent?
        Again, you evidently haven’t boxed and don’t understand.

You don't know me so don't make claims about me not having boxed. Also Boxers have different styles, some are all about power because of their body types while some want to be elusive. The smaller elusive guy is difficult to get even kindergarten science will tell you a smaller target is harder to get but a balance is needed because if he becomes too small he might not be able to take a shot because at one point he will get hit.
        Also you are self contradicting, if you starve you become smaller not bigger. You can often predict a boxer's strategy especially at heavyweight based on how they intent to fight by how they manage their weight. If they wanna move around and be elusive they come in lighter, if they wanna use power they bulk up. I'm not so sure what you have achieved that could make you say Crawford is talking ****, more power to you, you must be in the top 3 pound for pound boxers of all time. I don't know if you know darts or archery, even Steve Wonder will tell you the small centre bit is harder to hit than the bigger plate.

Comment

You don't know me so don't make claims about me not having boxed. Also Boxers have different styles, some are all about power because of their body types while some want to be elusive. The smaller elusive guy is difficult to get even kindergarten science will tell you a smaller target is harder to get but a balance is needed because if he becomes too small he might not be able to take a shot because at one point he will get hit.
          Also you are self contradicting, if you starve you become smaller not bigger. You can often predict a boxer's strategy especially at heavyweight based on how they intent to fight by how they manage their weight. If they wanna move around and be elusive they come in lighter, if they wanna use power they bulk up. I'm not so sure what you have achieved that could make you say Crawford is talking ****, more power to you, you must be in the top 3 pound for pound boxers of all time. I don't know if you know darts or archery, even Steve Wonder will tell you the small centre bit is harder to hit than the bigger plate.
          You don't know me so don't make claims about me not having boxed.
          - I’m right though of course.

Also Boxers have different styles, some are all about power because of their body types while some want to be elusive. The smaller elusive guy is difficult to get even kindergarten science will tell you a smaller target is harder to get but a balance is needed because if he becomes too small he might not be able to take a shot because at one point he will get hit.
          -Interesting...

Also you are self contradicting, if you starve you become smaller not bigger.
          -they dehydrate with the aim of rehydrating, I don’t know whether it’s worth explaining further as I doubt you’ll get it

You can often predict a boxer's strategy especially at heavyweight based on how they intent to fight by how they manage their weight.
          -yes the being like a pesky little buzzy fly method works a treat

I'm not so sure what you have achieved that could make you say Crawford is talking ****, more power to you, you must be in the top 3 pound for pound boxers of all time.
          -you’re being a silly boy now. There’s many greater people out there than myself and even than you, doesn’t mean they can’t talk out of their bottoms though

I don't know if you know darts or archery, even Steve Wonder will tell you the small centre bit is harder to hit than the bigger plate.
          -I don’t, boxing is my thing. I’ll not try to tell you about darts because I know nothing and you might try a similar approach

Comment

I’m not sure that an actual deal has been sent to Frank Warren and the conversation between Fury and Hearn didn’t bear any fruit when Fury pushed him for further details. Whatever you think of the situation it’s does come across that matchroom say 1 thing and do another.

Eddie Hearn and matchroom have very little credibility as a result and are facing bigger and bigger questions that even their fan base are finding difficult to defend. Anything they say now can and does change. It’s remarkable he doesn’t get pulled up on it more often.

If there is a deal split of 60/40 that cant be bad and one that’s seriously worth considering. Unfortunately Matchroom seem to be making a huge song and dance about deals they haven’t submitted and are clearly not serious about at all.

From my perspective looking into matchroom activity on how they conduct themselves it certainly doesn’t instil confidence that the current #1 Heavyweight is actually the best in the division.

AJ has no alternative at present but sit in the shadows and watch the growing numbers for Tyson Fury vs Wilder II and watching his own decline in popularity and revenue.

Hearn is running round to the WBO to ensure they don’t strip AJ of the title if he doesn’t fight Dillian Whyte and ensure they sanction a match with miller or anyone else they can throw in the mix and therefore approve a delay for the mandatory defence. In my honest opinion as a minimum the WBO should force that mandatory defence immediately and call in the purse bids. Either way what good is #1 heavyweight if he only cherry picks opposition.

Comment

You don't know me so don't make claims about me not having boxed.
              - I’m right though of course.

Also Boxers have different styles, some are all about power because of their body types while some want to be elusive. The smaller elusive guy is difficult to get even kindergarten science will tell you a smaller target is harder to get but a balance is needed because if he becomes too small he might not be able to take a shot because at one point he will get hit.
              -Interesting...

Also you are self contradicting, if you starve you become smaller not bigger.
              -they dehydrate with the aim of rehydrating, I don’t know whether it’s worth explaining further as I doubt you’ll get it

You can often predict a boxer's strategy especially at heavyweight based on how they intent to fight by how they manage their weight.
              -yes the being like a pesky little buzzy fly method works a treat

I'm not so sure what you have achieved that could make you say Crawford is talking ****, more power to you, you must be in the top 3 pound for pound boxers of all time.
              -you’re being a silly boy now. There’s many greater people out there than myself and even than you, doesn’t mean they can’t talk out of their bottoms though

I don't know if you know darts or archery, even Steve Wonder will tell you the small centre bit is harder to hit than the bigger plate.
              -I don’t, boxing is my thing. I’ll not try to tell you about darts because I know nothing and you might try a similar approach

If you don't know a smaller target is harder to hit than a bigger target do we really need to discuss anything. If you don't know again that a mobile target is harder to hit than a stationary target what thing do we have to discuss? I'm sure you are on the wrong place, you ought to be in a psychiatric ward having some mental health tablets or in a home for the ******ed with someone cleaning your ass. That settles it, enjoy your sad life.

Comment

If you don't know a smaller target is harder to hit than a bigger target do we really need to discuss anything. If you don't know again that a mobile target is harder to hit than a stationary target what thing do we have to discuss? I'm sure you are on the wrong place, you ought to be in a psychiatric ward having some mental health tablets or in a home for the ******ed with someone cleaning your ass. That settles it, enjoy your sad life.
                A smaller target really can be a lot harder to hit, it’s true but when someone is a mere few inches shorter it makes very little difference. You’d understand some of the other variables if you ever tried boxing and with your little pin head you wouldn’t need to worry about getting hit. It might even take away some of your frustrations and start to make a man out of you. Ok, maybe that is too optimistic - you’d probably just get slapped about. Oh well...
                Last edited by frosty-g; 01-21-2019, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X