No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn Offers Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury 60/40 Split For AJ Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still wont fight for 40%

He is absolutely **** scared of getting knocked out by AJ... Tbh he's right to be scared, he would get knocked out clean, the best he could hope for is a quick KO.

Comment

Frank Warren has come out and said it was not true....so now what.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        So numbers from another source not the guy making the offers would be more reliable? You idiots crack me up.
        Frank Warren has said Eddie was lying offer was much less. So I guess just choose who you want to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by SkiPete View Post
          Frank Warren has said Eddie was lying offer was much less. So I guess just choose who you want to believe.
          No he didn't. He said a 60/40 offer was lies. Hearn explained Fury wanted a flat fee so he sent an offer which he thought would be 40%. He says Fury can take that or 40% whatever he prefers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
            I think this is a perspective issue as are many of the debates on here, an "agree to disagree".

Although Hearn does chat some nonsense I don't disbelieve him as much as you are inclined to. In spirit of your analogy, If people are sayin your Mums a hoe because they say the saw it on a certain night at a certain time (not offering a certain 30-40%) the best thing you can do is say no actually she was at my Birthday party at that night and time so it isn't true (let people know you made the offers) all Hearn needs to do is provide the photo of his Mum at his birthday party now to prove them people wrong.
            Again the problem isn't two competing stories doe. Its something people saw vs ANOTHER new story after you lied to people a few times, got proven wrong or showed to be disingenuous already.

People believe with their eyes more than their ears. Hearn should know this yet he STILL keeps trying to fix his problem the same way he got into his problem.

Hearn needs to go back to what works. And for him thats hyping fights & fighters via the media, not doing fight negotiations thru Kugan Cassius & random YouTube hack videos & keep business behind the scenes. Thats what suits him. That what made Eddie Eddie.

Also public negotiations aren't neccesarily poor choice of doing things for either side as they are clearly generating some sort of hype for the fight.
            Feel free to tell me all the big fights that got made in the media? However many it is its a tiny percentage vs the ones that got made behind the scenes.

And yea hype can be made via public bs of all sorts, but this is making Joshua look like a dummy more than its hyping anything. This fight sells itself when it gets made cuz both these mfers look like superheros ffs. But there are more ways to hype a fight than using tactics that make your fighter look dumb.

Comment

Robbie Barrett and NahMean go to the same pub every weekend, drink warm beer, reek of Lynx cologne, hold hands, and whisper softly about AJ's shower commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Again the problem isn't two competing stories doe. Its something people saw vs ANOTHER new story after you lied to people a few times, got proven wrong or showed to be disingenuous already.

People believe with their eyes more than their ears. Hearn should know this yet he STILL keeps trying to fix his problem the same way he got into his problem.

Hearn needs to go back to what works. And for him thats hyping fights & fighters via the media, not doing fight negotiations thru Kugan Cassius & random YouTube hack videos & keep business behind the scenes. Thats what suits him. That what made Eddie Eddie.

Feel free to tell me all the big fights that got made in the media? However many it is its a tiny percentage vs the ones that got made behind the scenes.

And yea hype can be made via public bs of all sorts, but this is making Joshua look like a dummy more than its hyping anything. This fight sells itself when it gets made cuz both these mfers look like superheros ffs. But there are more ways to hype a fight than using tactics that make your fighter look dumb.
                What lies exactly? Emphasis on the plural maybe it's bias but I don't see this long list Wilder fans talk about.

One of the things they said that supposedly made AJ look stupid was his flat fee and low ball offers right, no rematches, no date and no venue? So they have come out and said well actually we're offering this, this and this which puts them arguments to bed. This then shifts the blame to Wilder or at least shows they tried and makes AJ come out smelling of roses to a lot of people. Like the 50 mil shifted the blame to AJ and people missed details, as they don't pay as much attention as us, that showed it maybe wasn't as easy as just collecting the paycheck and running too the bank.

Comment

What lies exactly? Emphasis on the plural maybe it's bias but I don't see this long list Wilder fans talk about.
                  In my eyes the 2 things that have made Team Joshua look dumbest & like they have no idea the game they are playing was Hearn saying repeatedly that either Wilder vs Fury wasn't happening or that there was a 2 fight deal that made it impossible for either guy to fight Joshua prior to a rematch yet now he's offering deals to both of them despite the previous claim to a rematch clause to a fight that wasn't going to happen in the first place. Those are the most clear & wonky moves Hearn has decided were smart as of late.

One of the things they said that supposedly made AJ look stupid was his flat fee and low ball offers right, no rematches, no date and no venue? So they have come out and said well actually we're offering this, this and this which puts them arguments to bed. This then shifts the blame to Wilder or at least shows they tried and makes AJ come out smelling of roses to a lot of people. Like the 50 mil shifted the blame to AJ and people missed details, as they don't pay as much attention as us, that showed it maybe wasn't as easy as just collecting the paycheck and running too the bank.
                  Again the problem was that was then & this is now. You can't build a good house on a bad foundation as easily as you can build a good house on a good foundation.

There is distrust & a ton of bs clouding the air BECAUSE of Hearn & the low balling Arum bs & doubletalk & flipping all over the place with his logic to see what sticks with the public it seems.

Its like the saying fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Thats the underdiscussed dynamic in play with Wilder & Joshua fight talks now.

And also as I've discussed there is the issue of all 3 of these men being confident daring men ultimately (Fury, Wilder & Joshua not Hearn for clarity in case of any confusion lol) & what Fury & Wilder are in the middle of secures the winner of their rematch an even better deal one has to assume. And if anyone has any doubts on Wilder or Fury lacking in confidence to win the rematch to secure the better deal I don't think they know much about high level boxers or Fury & Wilder specifically.

So due to Hearn being disingenuous early on & with putting his nose into other peoples business with lies like a Arum apprentice he's opened up a whole new situation for himself to contend with & thats making his own fighter in only the 2nd most interesting fight at HW for awhile longer cuz he randomly decided to play some Arum-like game vs doing his own sh^t that made Matchroom what it is today, that made him the big boy pants wearer in the UK, that got him the DAZN deal & that gave him the confidence to make a play in the US.

Old Hearn woulda had this fight made already & the details of the deal woulda been discussed AFTER the fact like reasonable & intelligent mfers do it. New Hearn needs to meditate or take a valium & relax & think about sh^t more to get back to Old Hearn.

Comment

In my eyes the 2 things that have made Team Joshua look dumbest & like they have no idea the game they are playing was Hearn saying repeatedly that either Wilder vs Fury wasn't happening or that there was a 2 fight deal that made it impossible for either guy to fight Joshua prior to a rematch yet now he's offering deals to both of them despite the previous claim to a rematch clause to a fight that wasn't going to happen in the first place. Those are the most clear & wonky moves Hearn has decided were smart as of late.
                    Not really lies though.

Okay right Hearn did say he doesn't believe in HIS OPINION Fury will make it to the ring, this doesn't involve AJ and all fights had been made and tbf there was even some rockiness at a couple points with the nearonth delay in announcement after supposedly being as good as done due to lack of venue and the whole Fury signing up with VADA. Also remember in the entirety of the build up they was throwing shade at AJ so some of this was probably a bit of titt for tatt which is fair especially when Hearn said Fury was boring fighter in the ring that was a definite reaction.

Obviously Fury made it to the ring at which point Hearn held up his hands and said he was proved wrong about two things Fury getting to the fight and the fact that Fury would be a shadow/ make a rubbish fight. He commended Fury apologised and said it was an excellent fight although not a classic (seemed unnecessary but not significant).

With regards to the two fight deal it was always "probably" which maybe get out of jail word he was throwing in deliberately and Wilder did speak of giving Fury the rematch clause because I remember it was used against AJ when he didn't offer one to Wilder originally and Wilder was using as this is what real champs do along with the 50-50 split which also never happened.

Now since the 1st of December it has become apparent that there was no rematch so at their own discretion Fury and Wilder could fight AJ. Hearn has then made offers which if you remember Finkel said make a real offer and we'll meet after Dec 1st. They have not responded and Hearn is mearly proving to public he is making a real offer and that they do want the fight as people like Lennox are saying offers aren't being made.

The only thing I didn't like Hearn doing was trying to convince us AJ wanted to fight Fury more than Wilder but wanted to become undisputed more than fight Fury but that's just petty. AJ has a clear order Wilder, Fury and Whyte.

Again the problem was that was then & this is now. You can't build a good house on a bad foundation as easily as you can build a good house on a good foundation.

There is distrust & a ton of bs clouding the air BECAUSE of Hearn & the low balling Arum bs & doubletalk & flipping all over the place with his logic to see what sticks with the public it seems.

Its like the saying fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Thats the underdiscussed dynamic in play with Wilder & Joshua fight talks now.

And also as I've discussed there is the issue of all 3 of these men being confident daring men ultimately (Fury, Wilder & Joshua not Hearn for clarity in case of any confusion lol) & what Fury & Wilder are in the middle of secures the winner of their rematch an even better deal one has to assume. And if anyone has any doubts on Wilder or Fury lacking in confidence to win the rematch to secure the better deal I don't think they know much about high level boxers or Fury & Wilder specifically.

So due to Hearn being disingenuous early on & with putting his nose into other peoples business with lies like a Arum apprentice he's opened up a whole new situation for himself to contend with & thats making his own fighter in only the 2nd most interesting fight at HW for awhile longer cuz he randomly decided to play some Arum-like game vs doing his own sh^t that made Matchroom what it is today, that made him the big boy pants wearer in the UK, that got him the DAZN deal & that gave him the confidence to make a play in the US.

Old Hearn woulda had this fight made already & the details of the deal woulda been discussed AFTER the fact like reasonable & intelligent mfers do it. New Hearn needs to meditate or take a valium & relax & think about sh^t more to get back to Old Hearn.
                    The foundation doesn't matter so to speak as long as they fight and beat Wilder and keep winning/building, people will keep paying even it it was to see him lose look at Mayweather. AJ isn't Mayweather but the HW pool is much shallower and AJ has definitely got the tools and I think bookies advantage to beat Wilder and Fury.

And Hearn hasn't really flipped about that much just adjusting his negotiatimg position as you generally do going in hard and meeting in the middle somewhere, which they are heading towards eventually. In regards to sticking his nose in I think we all forget that most the quotes on here from anyone are generally in direct response to an interviewers question.

In regards to Barry Hearn they have tried using him to contact Finkel with no luck.

If you want examples you overlook of more disingenuous from Hearns oposition.

Refusing meetings that was already booked or to send a contract for the 50 mil. Not acceptable if you're willing to give some 50 mil and arrange it so that you can legitimately offer it you don't ruin that hard work by cancelling a meeting with the person you are going to offer it to.

You've got Finkle accepting terms then denying he ever did. Also said he wasn't aware of the Povetkin Mando at one point. Untimely response to what would have been quickly spotted missing venue if actually an issue. ( This was missing as the venue wasn't actually booked and was still in talks with Wembley which is why Povetkin wasn't announced straight away but Hearn provided satisfactory evidence of this to the WBA that Pvoetkin would be next)

Warren adding a 30 mil rematch which Finkle and Wilder have never mentioned.

Warren only willing to accept 50-50 to fight AJ despite AJ having more belts than Wilder with a larger draw and Fury getting less than 50-50 against him.

BTs involvement in the AJ deals as lately confirmed by Dibella as well as Warren.

Comment

The foundation doesn't matter so to speak as long as they fight and beat Wilder and keep winning/building
                      Well yea, but thats a two way street. To the winner goes the spoils & the popular opinion will be had by Team Joshua, Team Wilder or Team Fury whoever comes out as #1 of this top 3 when it does get decided.

people will keep paying even it it was to see him lose look at Mayweather. AJ isn't Mayweather but the HW pool is much shallower and AJ has definitely got the tools and I think bookies advantage to beat Wilder and Fury.
                      Again sure, but Hearn doesn't want Joshua to be some UK HW Broner type where people pay to see him lose. Joshua has taken the SRL superstar path anyway so people are paying to see him win not to lose. He's not as sellable as "the bad guy". Sure Joshua isn't going to the penthouse to the outhouse if he lost his next ten fights straight, but that doesn't mean the money stays the same either. Joshua sells better as the good guy than the bad guy.

And while I favor Joshua over Wilder myself I think Fury is a whole other animal & if he regains more of his previous form moving foward I think he can virtually 12-0 both Wilder & Joshua oddly enough no matter what the bookies may or may not say.

I do contend none of these fights are walkovers as things stand now & none are unbeatable to the other two & I see all fights in the 60/40 range with maybe some debate on 70/30. Although the actual outcomes could look like it was 100/0 specifically Joshua vs Wilder cuz that could end in a minute either way as I see it.

I will say Fury is the most unbeatable of the 3, but only if he gets his sh^t fully together & keeps it that way. I got no faith in Fury holding it together, but I got a ton of faith in him ruling the division for awhile if he's able to hold it together.

In regards to sticking his nose in I think we all forget that most the quotes on here from anyone are generally in direct response to an interviewers question.
                      Answering questions is one thing. Throwing shade is another. Hearn knows & realizes this.

As I keep saying Hearn the boxing promoter shines the best for Matchroom & his fighters when he's hyping fights & fighters not dogging sh^t left & right like some young Arum type.

Business was looking better when Hearn was operating like that despite the situations that have arose as of late that were to the hard work & dedication of Old Eddie not this New Eddie messing sh^t up.

But it usually is harder to sustain high level success they say over reaching it for a short period of time as most cats who win a title would statistically prove also.

Comment

Working...
                      X