Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Tells Pacquiao's Group He Has Cat, Dog For Them To Eat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's one of two things.

This might actually be part of Broner's strategy. He's a counter puncher that needs Manny to come right at him...or.... it could be that Broner is just a crude racist douche-bag.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
      Is this the reason broner landed the fight. He's controversial and that sales. I wouldn't be shocked if they actually encourage some of his shiet talking to hype the fight even more.
      I wouldn't be surprised either. They want Broner to say something dumb as he normally does to bring attention to the fight SMH lol

Comment

Broner is crazy AF SMH lol They want him to say stuff like this in order to bring attention to the sport they know good and well how he is and yet they act so surprised when he does these things SMH In order for this to keep working for Broner he actually has to win or at least be competitive/entertaining in fights.

Comment

Also I believe Broner is trying to get inside Pac head a little bit as well.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
            This might actually be part of Broner's strategy. He's a counter puncher that needs Manny to come right at him...or.... it could be that Broner is just a crude racist douche-bag.
            The only problem is Brokers strategy of counterpunching never pans out against good opposition. He wants to be floyd Mayweather so bad he copies his shoulder roll and everything. Only problem is he is not nearly as athletically gifted as floy d is and therefore doesn't have the speed or reflexes to counterpunch effectively against good opposition. Broner has zero chance in this fight. At least Khan has the speed to make the Crawford fight interesting, In this fight Pacquiao has the upper hand in all attributes except broner maybe has a better chin. His only hope is a lucky punch a la marquez

Comment

Broner reminds me of the guy in the carnival dunking tank yelling obnoxious comments at people passing by. He's hoping you get so mad that you pay some money so you can toss a few balls and dunk him in the tank. He has no problem playing the heel and at this point I don't think he has a problem catching a beating just to stay relevant and paid. AB knows he's not elite but he also knows he can still get people to tune in.

Despite knowing all of this, I still get enjoyment watching him catch beatings and getting "humbled" even tho I know he will be back at it acting the same fool next go-round.

Comment

This dude is uncouth. Making fun of sickness, or worse yet - a debilitating (right in front of the person) one, is equal to LAUGHING at ones pain & suffering. Thats ignorant - not funny. Then the condescending references and lumping of all asian cultures into one dog and cat eating group(?) shows a superior disdain and ignorant close mindedness towards others & their particulars. No need to behave like that, especially when you have two warrants out for your arrest. It shows you're ignorant and MOST LIKELY guilty on all charges. ......One thing for sure though, I aint never eatin' no dog or cat - and I'm not experimenting even if curried!...lol...no disrespect to those that do....I'm waaay to used to the cow, goat & lamb! In my culture dogs fetch sticks & cats are....er..cats!...both are PETS!!

Comment

Black folks be like “oh broner just tryna get into mannys Head”

But if manny said some similar **** about Broner black folks be like “oh no black that’s racist we gotta riot , black live matter movement “

I hope manny fuuuuckkks that racist piece of ****ttt up.

Comment

Broner is a lost soul

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
                      Broner probably knows what he's saying.
                      What's worse is that many current fans think that
                      his behavior is amusing.
                      I will be tuning in, but I certainly will never PAY for
                      a PPV involving Broner.
                      If he was not fighting Pacquiao then it would be
                      insignificant to me. Broner is not elite.
                      I don't think you get it. A lot of Americans believe Filipinos eat cats and dogs. That's why its funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X