Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Tells Pacquiao's Group He Has Cat, Dog For Them To Eat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner ain't beating any boxer who's above average

Comment

When this guy speaks! and he's 29 with million kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
        Broner was joking. He didn't really have a sautéed German Shepherd anywhere, it was a joke. Chill out bro, he didn't really cook a dog. lmao. Can't believe you thought he really sautéed a dog! That's even funnier than AB saying it!
        I didnt believe thats what he ate. I'm saying, its a statement to depreciate Pac & his people. Plus, all asians don't eat dog & cat..... Put downs & stereotypes arent funny. A "comedian" can use them to "add" tastefully to a joke. Broners whole vibe is angry and unstable. He goes home to two court hearings after this fight.....its no surprise! Pac will "probably" be going home to a dog meal....but better than that, he's going back to a "stable" home & life.

Broner recklessly 'says and does' what he wants because he thinks its cool and what he believes a "man" is supposed to do/be....he needs to think about consequences his actions will cause.....little kids will see his rude behavior and think its cool.....His thoughts and actions will soon be locked up, and most likely for good reason....he needs to think....not just "act out"....he really needs that "big brother" figure .....at least he admitted thats what he had in Mayweather.....Mayweather shunned the dude...now he's once again on his own - wildin' out!!

Comment

Racism

Originally posted by Phillyy215 View Post
          He gets a pass he's black

400 yrz n shiet
          So Broner being crass and bigoted gives you a free pass to insult black Americans?

Comment

Philly 215 is an ass!!!!!

Comment

If black folks really what you are saying we would still be ****ing whites up for what they did and are still doing daily through prisons, drugs, employment, segregation and just being wicked so you sit back and watch the fight in a sport that blacks dominate ass before I come find your ass!

Comment

Trying to get into his head

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  I dont find him funny or amusing, nothing about Broner fascinates me. He tries to be controversial because he knows win or lose his name would still generates hits.
                  I don't even think he tries to controversial you know. He's got very little respect and regard for anything in my opinion. I just think he's ignorant and off the cuff - nothing well thought out when it comes to him.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    Like u tell a black guy abt fried chicken or watermelon why they get upset?

Black friends I got sure do love some fried chicken. When I drive past KFC 75% of people.inside are black. Why they get offended?
                    Broner being a clown as usual doesn't make it cool for you to say ****** stuff like this

Comment

Originally posted by fantasy5021 View Post
                      LOL i agree 100%. if its a white guy, mexican or manny pacquiao that said something racist like this the black card would be played. Its so ******.
                      there's no black card, and nobody else should be brought into this. Broner is an idiot who should be ignored when a mic is infront of him. Watching him in the ring is another matter and even that aint too good.

Comment

Working...
                      X