Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Tells Pacquiao's Group He Has Cat, Dog For Them To Eat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL at Broner, if anyone gets upset about what he said then keep quiet about and waste your energy. Or else have a cry in public to show what a princess you are.

Comment

Broner.is gonna beat Manny down....

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
        Is this the reason broner landed the fight. He's controversial and that sales. I wouldn't be shocked if they actually encourage some of his shiet talking to hype the fight even more.
        That’s the unfortunate reality of Boxing. Broner is probably encouraged to behave in this manner and I’ll be the first to admit that when I seen the words Broner, cats, and dogs I had to read this ****** article and now I may order this fight just to see if Pacquiao still has it @ 40.

Comment

I dont find him funny or amusing, nothing about Broner fascinates me. He tries to be controversial because he knows win or lose his name would still generates hits.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Black folks be like “oh broner just tryna get into mannys Head”

But if manny said some similar **** about Broner black folks be like “oh no black that’s racist we gotta riot , black live matter movement “

I hope manny fuuuuckkks that racist piece of ****ttt up.
            Man I don't think broner's racist. He just says ****** shlt without thinking lol.

If you read the article he said that to some hecklers in the crowd.

When I look at Broner I feel like he's my son or my little brother lol. He's just a young dumb bastard like I used to be. I watched him grow up over the years too.

I can't hate the little homie.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-17-2019, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Broner is typical trash. He knows this is what keeps him an ''attractive'' opponent. He's a very poor version of May............................................... ........................orga.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I dont find him funny or amusing, nothing about Broner fascinates me. He tries to be controversial because he knows win or lose his name would still generates hits.
                Yup
                That’s a pretty good description of Broner
                He’s not ****** , but damn right fughin ignorant
                Some said he matured , fugh me man
                Like how where when

Comment

Broner's not such a bad guy after all... He's offering to cook for Manny's supporters... I guess he is a little rude for not answering Mr Bernstein...

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
                    I don't think you get it. A lot of Americans believe Filipinos eat cats and dogs. That's why its funny.
                    Filipinos(not the majority) do eat dog meat, like other Asians. Bats, frogs, snakes, crocodiles, iguanas, and horses too.
                    Last edited by Nomar; 01-17-2019, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Lmmfao! Broner's joke was distasteful, but it's the truth. We Filipinos, (not the majority) do eat dog meat like other Asians.

Comment

Working...
                      X