Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Tells Pacquiao's Group He Has Cat, Dog For Them To Eat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    LAS VEGAS Adrien Broner wasn't finished Wednesday after he called a Showtime announcer a "b*tch-ass n*gga." Once Broner was done berating Al Bernstein during a press conference for his fight against Manny Pacquiao on Saturday night, Broner turned his attention toward a nearby group of Pacquiao's supporters. While standing side-by-side with Pacquiao at the front of the stage, Broner heard people from Pacquiao's group yelling in his direction.
    [Click Here To Read More]

so Freddie is shaking..... Bernstein is a "B*tch-Ass N*gga"..... and Pac's team eats cats and dogs.....?

right LMAO

well, that is why they selected Broner

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
      Is this the reason broner landed the fight. He's controversial and that sales. I wouldn't be shocked if they actually encourage some of his shiet talking to hype the fight even more.

yep !

Comment

People are so sensitive these days SMH people are upset with Broner but they should also be mad at Showtime for continuously giving him the platform to say the stupid things that he says knowing good and well he is going to say something controversial. Also Showtime gave him a ppv fight without beating an elite fighter. They are doing this for the ratings and the money. I think some of the stuff he say is funny, I think some of the stuff he says is uncalled for and distasteful. I watch his fights for entertainment not because he is some role model or model citizen lol and anybody who thinks Broner is a role model is dumb lol

Comment

Oh yeah anybody who actually thought he finally matured HAHAHAHA WHOA!! LOL

Comment

That's Broner. Such a classy bundle of love for his fellow man.

Comment

Pacquiao's father are hi favourite dog so nothing wrong with this. People over there eat dogs and cats, that's life.

Comment

imagine if Pacquiao or his team just mentioning fried chicken or watermelon, it would be a major scandal and the fight would probably be cancelled. Blacks like Broner are the reason why the alt-right is so popular.

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                  How is it funny? If they eat cats & dogs thats something they eat for survival - I fail to see the "joke.".....Broner wants to be offensive and mean.....To him, Its cool to be dismissive and insulting for the sake of being a "gangsta.".......gangstas' end up dead or behind bars and theyre usually (in the case of Broner) so preoccupied with "flossin'" they fail to put enough time into training properly.....
                  Broner was joking. He didn't really have a sautéed German Shepherd anywhere, it was a joke. Chill out bro, he didn't really cook a dog. lmao. Can't believe you thought he really sautéed a dog! That's even funnier than AB saying it!

Comment

Racism unites people....they insult each other to the point where you either develop tough skin or you tap out....that is the beauty of The Sweet Science, you get to root for your kind.....now when it comes to two blacks (deontayduckus vs Joshua) since I have no dog in the fight I can easily pick the True Champ and that would be Anthony Joshua

Comment

I'll admit some filipinos eat dogs.

But I have never ever heard or seen any filipino eating cats lol.

Cats are disgusting disease and parasite ridden animals. Even if cats were delicious, it's not a smart idea to eat them. It's basically like eating sewer rat, which cats happen to also eat,

Comment

Working...
                      X