Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Tells Pacquiao's Group He Has Cat, Dog For Them To Eat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Black folks be like “oh broner just tryna get into mannys Head”

But if manny said some similar **** about Broner black folks be like “oh no black that’s racist we gotta riot , black live matter movement “

I hope manny fuuuuckkks that racist piece of ****ttt up.
    LOL i agree 100%. if its a white guy, mexican or manny pacquiao that said something racist like this the black card would be played. Its so stupid.

Comment

But if manny said some similar **** about Broner black folks be like “oh no black that’s racist we gotta riot , black live matter movement “

Yup... but don't worry, AB will get beaten.

Manny looks in good shape and he seems in good spirit after departing from Arum. He wants the Mayweather payday so i think he will put a beating on Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
        I don't think you get it. A lot of Americans believe Filipinos eat cats and dogs. That's why its funny.
        Being ignorant isn't funny...

Comment

Dude can't even come up with his own material? He's gotta steal Floyd's bad jokes from 10 years ago?

Comment

I don't think you get it. A lot of Americans believe Filipinos eat cats and dogs. That's why its funny.
            Asians in general eat lots of strange stuff. Even Obama actually admitted to eating dog in Indonesia. You’d think he’d want to keep stuff like that to
            himself.

Comment

Considering that pacquiao himself once said that his father ate his dog , this isnt an ansult at all. Facts

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                Considering that pacquiao himself once said that his father ate his dog , this isnt an ansult at all. Facts
                Like u tell a black guy abt fried chicken or watermelon why they get upset?

Black friends I got sure do love some fried chicken. When I drive past KFC 75% of people.inside are black. Why they get offended?

Comment

You are no better than those you speak of in your little rant. First of all I am as dark as the day is long and I loathe Broners behaviour. Many colored people dont support him and are embarrassed by the way he makes us look. You lumping us all in one box as if all colored people are going to defend ABs stupidity just because we are the same race, is just as ignorant as him grouping all asians as pet eaters. Love is love my guy, rid your heart of all that hate.

Comment

AB is a top 5 draw in the sport. Love him or hate him.

Comment

I get it.
                      But some people do have to eat them, and it's not that funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X