Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Calls Showtime's Al Bernstein Biased, 'B*tch-Ass N*gga'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    So how would you feel when people in the sport try to shet on you?
    Drop the professional victim-hood (Pun definitely intended). Bernstein is probably the most fair and down the middle of any of the major on-air guys. Everyone here laughs at you every time you disclose your self-loathing and racial inferiority complex. How do you even get through a day?

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
      FAKE ass wanna b thug!! The REAL Ab is the one who literally ran bak to the locker room in TEARS after being PUNKD by Maidana!!!
      TF u talking u about. How he Get punked by Maidana?

Comment

He has a right to defend himself.
        Bruhh go ahead. Broner was unprofessional asf and immature after speaking about maturing. How u gonna get hood on a boxing commentator for being critical about your boxing performance?

Broner should be mad at Haymon for using him as a PBC house warming gift for Pacquaio.

Comment

Broner is right, Bernstein is very biased maybe not as bad and a lot more subtle than Lampley who is the worst I have heard.

Comment

Clown or not he has a right to stand up for himself.
            Stand up for himself? Against who? What did Bernstein say to deserve that type of response. As far as your " code words" comments, typical race card playing B.S. This forum is about boxing, plain and simple. Do you know for a fact who is racist? Of course not but it doesn't stop you from talking shyte!

Comment

Who said he didn’t? Oh that’s right, you just like to comment on all black fighters. Got it.

He has a right to defend himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Did broner ever call the HBO crew biased when they were drooling over him hyping his ass up while he was getting paid millions for his bum fest tour (litzau,rees,eloy perez) ??

those three really do constitute some of the biggest mirage matchmaking in the building of a fighter in recent memory. some butterbean ****. jason litzau had one of the worse chins i've ever seen. gavin rees was 5'3"! he hardly reached broner's chin. and as far as i can remember, eloy perez never fought again after the broner fight.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  those three really do constitute some of the biggest mirage matchmaking in the building of a fighter in recent memory. some butterbean ****. jason litzau had one of the worse chins i've ever seen. gavin rees was 5'3"! he hardly reached broner's chin. and as far as i can remember, eloy perez never fought again after the broner fight.
                  haha dude it was baddddddd. the worst was how after the fights they were hyping him up as the heir to floyds throne. looking back its hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    haha dude it was baddddddd. the worst was how after the fights they were hyping him up as the heir to floyds throne. looking back its hilarious

the sad part is that is probably the only time we have ever seen broner motivated. once he started missing weight it was over.

Comment

Originally posted by dukesville View Post
                      Broner is right, Bernstein is very biased maybe not as bad and a lot more subtle than Lampley who is the worst I have heard.
                      Broner isnt right about anything. Dude is an idiot who is just appealing to the demographic Floyd tried to. He's self destuctuing slowly and surely. Pac is gonna bust this kid up. He will still get more shots because of his dumb mouth. Always talks **** but wont back it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X