Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner: "I've got a cat for you for dinner"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

phuck it! all fun and games. just dont get offended when the roles get reverse! because i know for a fact, its not gonna fly if it was the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      I hate to be the one to point this out but...eating cats and dogs is still quite common in the Philippines.

While it is quite possible Broner meant it as a slur, it isn't necessarily derogatory or racist.

And, as someone has already pointed out upthread, some folks puzzle me with what they get sensitive over.

Let a 250 lb man coldjack a 12 year old girl unconscious and no one mentions it...but folks are upset about a boxer who is an acknowledged arsehole showing his usual form?

OK...
      stfu!!! eating cats and dogs is rare, yes even in china!!! mofos dont be eating cats and dogs like you think.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        didnt manny admit that his dad ate his dog?
        dont black people call each other the "n" word?

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          stfu!!! eating cats and dogs is rare, yes even in china!!! mofos dont be eating cats and dogs like you think.
          I have a bunch of Filipino friends that lived there. I've heard stories of dog eating. But it's not like they all go around doing it. Sometimes it's through poverty.

Comment

Originally posted by Leben View Post
            I have a bunch of Filipino friends that lived there. I've heard stories of dog eating. But it's not like they all go around doing it. Sometimes it's through poverty.
            yes, just like i said. its rare. its not an everyday thing or a regular type of meal.

Comment

but say oooooone thing about gay people and the whole world ends

Comment

America knows about the dog eating cuz Filipinos were used as a human zoo in a world fair in St. Louis where they would display a tribe eating dog to show how Savage Filipinos were and it gave the us citizens an "okay" for the gov. to war out there to civilize them. But okay I guess all Filipinos eat dog.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                  lmao this guy is hilarious
                  Gotta love 'the problem'
                  Yeah, he's got problems.

Comment

I believe one of these posters is actually the Trumpster!

Comment

Lol Trump supporters in here talking about privilege lol

Comment

Working...
                      X