Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn’t GGG just FIGHT Canelo “Kazakh Style!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're implying that GGG should box more... That's exactly what he did the second fight. Canelo was the aggressor for most of the fight. Both had great success in both fights and fought damn near even on my cards for 24 rounds (scored the first fight 7-5 Canelo and the second 7-5 GGG). I don't think that would be the remedy for a clear win for GGG

Comment

We did see Kazak style numbnuts.

It's why GGG lost Lmao

Comment

Canelo isn't going to let him. Plus Canelo is a very good counter puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
          Canelo beats him either way. Body shots and left hooks from Canelo had Golovkin hesitant in a fight that he and his team begged Canelo to fight.

Pretty much this.

If GGG comes forward, Canelo switches to a counter strategy. Or Canelo comes forward to the body and GGG has no answers and takes another L. Or they box and Canelo is too skilled and slick and UD's GGG.

GGG has to land a few great shots to win, hoping for a ko and I don't see it.

If you're a gambler, take Canelo for a win.

Comment

What the **** are y'all talking about?

Comment

I think Kazakh style is to hit them in the back of the head, put a bag over their head and body and then make love to them.

Ain't nobody got time fo' dat (except maybe McNulty)

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                I just pondered, what if GGG isn’t pressured anymore to fight “Mexican Style” and instead fights “Kazakh Style,” like how he normally smashed guys up! This would definitely end any controversy and knockout Canelo.

I think this is the best plan and guaranteed way to beat Canelo Alvarez by KO.
                There wouldn't be any controversy if all 3 judges in each fight had turned in fair scorecards.
                Last edited by kafkod; 01-16-2019, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Cause he can't pander to the Mexican fans. He uses Mexican style as a mask for his piss poor defense. Abel hasn't taught him how to move his head after all these years.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    I think Kazakh style is to hit them in the back of the head, put a bag over their head and body and then make love to them.

Ain't nobody got time fo' dat (except maybe McNulty)
                    Brandon Frasier looks like Kermit The Frog tho

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      There wouldn't be any controversy if all 3 judges in each fight had turned in fair scorecards.
                      Like Wilder Fury? Wilder beat Fury. One judge clearly saw it too. If only the other two judges scored it fairly for Wilder, Abel Sanchez would then be happier.

Comment

Working...
                      X