Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Get Called 'Terrorist' All The Time on Social Media

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
    That's because 80% of social media users have no ability to form a cogent, rational, relevant argument and are usually so soft in the brain all they can come up with is slurs.

Every major nation commits terrorist acts. Especially the U.S. The U.S alone has perpetrated so many forms of terrorism it makes ISIS pale in comparison.

This is the major problem with public discourse right now. The animals are running the zoo. Start to politely criticise any group like feminism, Israel, and what you get is shouted down with extremist slogans like 'misogynist' or 'anti- semite' before you've spoken three words.
    I can bet my left nut you are a Muslim, make it two nuts!

You Muslims always fond of finger pointing and talking chit about Israel but countries like Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon all take the pass...Pakistan is almost as bad as Afghanistan when it comes to terrorism even worse, Iran, Saudi, Qatar are also on par with Pakistan.
    Last edited by Bonduu; 01-15-2019, 03:33 PM.

Comment

He wish people called him a terrorist I bet terrorist have a better chin thats this fraud

Comment

Honestly everyone gets worked on social media. Everyone is always attacked.

Middle eastern- terrorists

Latinos- pick your slur, there are plenty

White- pu55y un-athletic, evil white man, etc

black-N word, lazy, always the victims, always poor and attacked constantly by racists

Asian- small dic jokes, can't drive, seen as soft, etc

Women- too much shiiit they deal with to list...

midgets- always have them running around on those damn wrestling rings as a novelty act.

No one is safe.
        Last edited by Lion81; 01-15-2019, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Dont feed the trolls... Khan just fed em.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
            Lol idiots can't even tell a Pakistani from someone that comes from the war torn parts of the middle east.
            I hate to break it to you but Pakistan is a war torn country, having many provinces occupied by Al qaeda

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
              I'm sure if he was moderately likeable he wouldn't cop half the crap he does. Wasn't he just making ****phobic slurs against Brook? Swings both ways mate.
              Are you saying Khan swings both ways?

He should be more concerned about his chin than what goes on in social media.

Comment

I think calling him terrorist is going a bit too far. Tranny lover? Now that's accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  Are you saying Khan swings both ways?

He should be more concerned about his chin than what goes on in social media.
                  Lol I definitely agree!

Comment

Glass chinned terrorist !!!!

Comment

Can't say I'm a fan of unrestricted immigration, for any country, people have the right to a secure border...but some of the rhetoric and plain nastiness isn't called for either at all.
                      Can't call every Muslim a terrorist unless you actually see every Muslim participating in terrorism, that just sucks and makes a person look like a cruel ignorant fool.
                      Can't judge a human based on anything other than what they show you about themselves, a little empathy will also go a long way, most immigrants just work hard for lower-than-citizen pay...not really sure I can see the "theft from citizens" there either...but I am a meritocracy kind of guy and I certainly don't give a **** if I get a well paying Job in another country...if you want it then compete for it. Everyone wants an upper middle class income but that also can't mean other people willing to work for less can be called job thieves...stop being so precious and use your first world education and advantages then to make yourself valuable and worth the dollars you want, or sit down with your beta entitlement and let hungry hard working humans eat!

Comment

Working...
                      X