Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's no reason Wilder can't fight AJ next. None.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
    Fury vs Wilder is the HW fight I wanna see next.
    That's because you are from Tennessee, and are not functioning properly.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
      That's because you are from Tennessee, and are not functioning properly.
      Wow. You dumb as hell

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Hang on Wilder is an interesting fighter because he isn't a great boxer but has huge power. Nothing wrong with enjoying his fights. I don't think anyone is stupid if they like Wilder.
        I would concur here . I haven't come across more then one intelligent or at least level headed Wilder fan beyond Lopez boxing who is also out of the loop and countered almost always. If each fan base were rated in general on intelligence and knowledge the Wilder fans would be last and on the fact, it is a fact they're majority trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          Eddie Hearn has consistently been funny with the money, whether on Joshua's behalf or simply as his own thinking.

He's shorted Wilder, he's shorted Fury, and now he's even shorted Dillian Whyte.

Wilder and Fury sat and came to a fair deal for the first fight, and the camps are again sitting down and working out a fair deal for the rematch. No posturing nonsense.

Offering a non title holder 10 million is short changing him ? Wilder hasn't even made that yet. Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            Offering a non title holder 10 million is short changing him ? Wilder hasn't even made that yet. Ha
            If you honestly think that Dillian Whyte was offered 10 million anything, you're a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              If you honestly think that Dillian Whyte was offered 10 million anything, you're a fool.
              Lets do it Wilder - AJ and Whyte- Fury winners fight Loser fight next . Perfect world not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                Lets do it Wilder - AJ and Whyte- Fury winners fight Loser fight next . Perfect world not going to happen.
                Wilder-AJ at T-Mobile Arena in June, Fury-Whyte from Old Trafford in late April/May. That could work.

That Wilder-Joshua for the April Wembley date isn't happening though, since it's likely that Wilder and Fury will each earn $15m+ for the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Hang on Wilder is an interesting fighter because he isn't a great boxer but has huge power. Nothing wrong with enjoying his fights. I don't think anyone is stupid if they like Wilder.
                  A Wilder fan also includes boxing knowledge ,why they like Wilder which is usually related to non boxing issues, association, how long they have actually watched Wilder, trolling and overall a part of a nuisance a CERTAIN group on social media that try being tough thugs ( TRY ) in ther process of TRYING to degrade another fighters accomplishements becaue he lost his pen and fought 2 decent guys in 41 fights .

Put all this together and you get the lamest fanbase ever CREATED. I say created bc lets be real wilder has no real fan base because Wilder himself says he's not a fan of boxing and doesn't even like training or improving.

Each to his own,i'd rather be a real fan and I cant wait until he loses ( OFFICIALLY ) ,he needs to go, his times up of wasting TRUE fans time who actually want guys not hiding behind money,neglecting REAL offers and losing pens while accusing guys of ducking.

Anyone supporting this gargabe aren't boxing fans really,this forum proves that ,a bunch of idiots to the 10th degree....lmao @FACTS
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-27-2019, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X