Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn releases statement on AJ fight: 10 days to find opponent.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    I paid for a year of DAZN. I’m getting my moneys worth! Lmao
    Wow, I think you are the first person I've seen admit that they signed up for a whole year to DAZN!

How's that going?

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
      That would be a fight that I'd watch if possible but really I'd only be watching it for the Linares fight if I am 100% honest.

I don't know if this could ever be a thing but I would want 12 months of boxing scheduling announced in advance. Kind of like fixtures in other sports determined by a joint panel of the organisations and based on your rankings (i.e. 1,2 and 3 fight, 4,5 and 6 all fight, so on and so on. New rankings issued every 12 months based on results.

Then you can't be accused of ducking and you don't have fighters not knowing who they are fighting.
      That wouldn’t happen due to too many variables, unfortunately (injuries) plus guys will always figure a way to duck someone. Miss weight, fake injury, etc. Something like that would only work in pro wrestling.

Comment

Wow, I think you are the first person I've seen admit that they signed up for a whole year to DAZN!

How's that going?
        I feel like I paid $120 to watch Usyk knock out Bellew. Excited for second round of WBSS though.

Comment

That wouldn’t happen due to too many variables, unfortunately (injuries) plus guys will always figure a way to duck someone. Miss weight, fake injury, etc. Something like that would only work in pro wrestling.
          Yeah, that's a good point. I'll just put that in my back pocket until someone makes it a thing and claim that I thought of it first

It would make it amazingly simple though.

Comment

I feel like I paid $120 to watch Usyk knock out Bellew. Excited for second round of WBSS though.
            We don't have the pleasure of DAZN in the UK. I'm paying per event! On top of my monthly club fees, I'm spending a fortune every month

Comment

We don't have the pleasure of DAZN in the UK. I'm paying per event! On top of my monthly club fees, I'm spending a fortune every month
              What’s that typically run you monthly? As much as Hearn’s fans say how awful PPV is, I ordered two PPV’s last year and paid about what I paid for my year with DAZN. The PPVs were worth the money IMO. DAZN hadn’t been.

Comment

What’s that typically run you monthly? As much as Hearn’s fans say how awful PPV is, I ordered two PPV’s last year and paid about what I paid for my year with DAZN. The PPVs were worth the money IMO. DAZN hadn’t been.
                So I guess in terms of Dollars, its about 200 a month. Not crazy amount when you say it like that but over the year...wow, it works out a lot.

I would try out DAZN if I could.

Comment

So I guess in terms of Dollars, its about 200 a month. Not crazy amount when you say it like that but over the year...wow, it works out a lot.

I would try out DAZN if I could.
                  200 pounds? or did you convert that?

And I hope that includes a lot of live events, because if that was my cable bill I'd have a stroke

EDIT - Come to think of it...that actually was my monthly cable bill for years until I cancelled it a couple years back. Blows my mind now that I think about it

Comment

Of course wilder and fury were always going to fight. It’s the fight people actually want to see.

Thanks for finally agreeing with what I’ve been saying for months.

Wilder/Fury never gonna happen doe! Breazele!!
                    so what else do you want so we can keep you happy on this forum?

Comment

2 ****in' hundo? Wow and **** son. In the sticks we don't have access to real internet anyway which drives down our bundles real low comparatively. I only pay 80 US a month. Plenty of channels and such, I have showtime, but my internet is ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X