Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Trilogy Targeted For May 4, Says De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the fat red kid is gonna lite that boy up like a Christmas tree

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Missing like 700 punches, ZERO body work, almost zero combos...

I forgot you dont count DEFENSE or BODY work like the casual fan you are...
      he didn't miss anywhere near 700 punches. Making more s*** up. Damn, your lies have no limit.

Comment

• Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
        This third time Canelo may get stopped GGG gonna go for the kill. Be patient.
        That is why they fight.... Everyone has an opinion. We shall see

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
          Not so sure. First two kind of looked fixed. People complained so they played hard to get, pretended like they would go another direction enough for absence to make the heart grow fonder and for fans to realize they still prefer the idea of GGG-Canelo over the other available options.

But the fact they talked about a trilogy ahead of time, and GGG barely threw any hard punches either fight... I thought that's just because hes past prime and he couldnt anymore, at least not vs someone prime and fast like Canelo who makes you pay for missing as powerfully as Canelo can (even if hes not a KO puncher vs prime guys). But I also wonder about the other possibility. Canelo just fought Fielding 3 months after fighting GGG, with a cut not yet healed, and the fight looked completely fixed with Fielding just standing there and not defending his liver. So why not the GGG fights too? In any case, clearly they arent worried about the damage like you are if they're fighting 3 months later, at a higher weight, with a cut still unhealed. Something doesnt add up in this whole situation. Not just this, but in many other ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            he didn't miss anywhere near 700 punches. Making more s*** up. Damn, your lies have no limit.
            He missed like 1200++ in Both fights??? Go to compubox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Fister View Post
              No one wants to see the Miracle Man run from Canelo for 12 rounds and throw a few slapping combos then expect to win.
              Canelos ko % 65. Daniel jacobs ko% 78. Stfu fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                Canelo winning because he had a 12th round scored for him that he didn't deserve is a robbery. Getting outlanded in 18 of 24 rounds and coming away with a draw and a win is criminal. Now we get to watch the same trash happen all over again. Watch Canelo get out worked outlanded, have his slut boys like you cheer outside for him and get awarded another shady decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
                  Don’t bother with Shadoww702 the habitual liar. He scored it twice for GGG but if he fesses up, his family and friends will disown him. These are QUOTED words from NSB’s worst liar:
                  I gave GGG 7-5 in the 1st fight

And 7-5 Canelo in the 2nd fight.

Unlike you 2 dipshts I post my scores.

BOTH times i bet the OVER!!!

The 3rd fight im betting Canelo to WIN. Fuk the over on this 1

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    the fat red kid is gonna lite that boy up like a Christmas tree
                    GGG gonna get hurt IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      He missed like 1200++ in Both fights??? Go to compubox.
                      nope, you're off by close to 300 punches and still doesn't change the fact that ggg outlanded him in 18 of 24 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X