Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Trilogy Targeted For May 4, Says De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    I never posted a scorecard here. Stfu, you're embarrassing yourself with your lies you clown. Fk a ***** Wall but your Mexican ass needs a wall built around your house to keep your ******ed ass secluded from civilization.
    You said ROBBERY so you could NOT of had it close dumb ***!!!!

Post your score then! We can use a GOOD laugh!!! Probably some 124- 89 For GGG sht
    Last edited by Shadoww702; 01-12-2019, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
      What does the MP stand for?
      Mother packer?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        You said ROBBERY so you could NOT of had it close dumb ***!!!!
        Canelo winning because he had a 12th round scored for him that he didn't deserve is a robbery. Getting outlanded in 18 of 24 rounds and coming away with a draw and a win is criminal. Now we get to watch the same trash happen all over again. Watch Canelo get out worked outlanded, have his slut boys like you cheer outside for him and get awarded another shady decision.

Comment

Damn... I was hoping it won't happen...

Comment

Canelo winning because he had a 12th round scored for him that he didn't deserve is a robbery. Getting outlanded in 18 of 24 rounds and coming away with a draw and a win is criminal. Now we get to watch the same trash happen all over again. Watch Canelo get out worked outlanded, have his slut boys like you cheer outside for him and get awarded another shady decision.
            Missing like 700 punches, ZERO body work, almost zero combos...

I forgot you dont count DEFENSE or BODY work like the casual fan you are...

Comment

There must be alot going on behind the scenes.

1st we were hearing it was gonna be lemieux, then we heard callum Smith with GGG3 to follow in sept. Now all of a sudden it's GGG next. I'm assuming the rumors about haymon making a very strong offer are true and this is golden boys response to it.

Im hoping GGG takes the Pbc route. Tired of the same stale matchups.

Comment

Tired of watching ggg get robbed. At least let jacobs get screwed by the judges this time.
                No one wants to see the Miracle Man run from Canelo for 12 rounds and throw a few slapping combos then expect to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Missing like 700 punches, ZERO body work, almost zero combos...

I forgot you dont count DEFENSE or BODY work like the casual fan you are...
                  This third time Canelo may get stopped GGG gonna go for the kill. Be patient.

Comment

Don’t bother with Shadoww702 the habitual liar. He scored it twice for GGG but if he fesses up, his family and friends will disown him. These are QUOTED words from NSB’s worst liar:

Comment

• For the rest of his career, GGG will never fight a contender other than Canelo. Mark my words.

Comment

Working...
                      X