No announcement yet.

Posters that are fanatics.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    Hey buddy sorry for saying you have a caring ***. The way you Insult posters and boxers I thought you must have thick skin. Didn't know you were so sensitive. Sorry I hurt your feelings so bad you had to tattle tale. Lol. Like man, tattle tale?!?! Lol. AJ would not approve. Aj would have told you to man up. His disappointed in you kid.
    Did robbie barrett snitch????

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      welcome back brother, what happened? Noticed you got hit with the hammer
      Thank you sir. Yeah my joke crossed line. My deepest apologies to the feeling that were hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
        Did robbie barrett snitch????
        Lol Yeah unfortunately. He reported me, serval times. I never seen anything like it.

Comment

This Robbie Barrett character loves to ride that Kell Brook díck hard too. The guy with 35+ bums on his record and got pieced up by a stripper.

Same goes for Thack. Another Kell The Legendary Bum Slayer lover.

Comment

I'd say the forum is more than half fanatics/haters who only follow the sport for their favorite fighter and the fighter(s) they hate. Usually this type of "fan" doesn't go to the fights and likely doesn't even watch half the fights on TV.

Generally the following fan bases have the blindest and most ardent nutthuggers - Mayweather, Pacquaio, Joshua, Wilder, Golovkin, Canelo. Back in the days it was Tyson, Jones and as a Tito fan I hate to see it but Trinidad too. There's also a weird PBC/Haymon fanboy club and now Hearn fanboys too. Maybe McDonald's is the strangest guy around here. Started watching boxing 5 or 6 years ago just for Mayweather, knows next to nothing about the sport but hates HBO, loves Showtime and is a Canelo fan because he thinks Pacquaio fans are GGG fans.

Comment

Lol Yeah unfortunately. He reported me, serval times. I never seen anything like it.
              Lol just when I thought he couldnt get even lower.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                mexican mupet is a fanatic of shitting on fighters from argentina and is not like there are many around nowadays. dude follows me around quoting me to say this and that fighter sucks and he probably never saw them fight. he hates argentine fighters more than he loves mexican ones
                Really it's not about argies fighters, they are very mediocre really.

The real problem is with argie fans like you, they are one of the worst in all the boxing world.

They dont know sh.it about boxing, they are fans of soccer

They are nationalist fans that always are hyping sickly their fighters.

Like you.

You said that Rueda would destroy Valdez

That Cuellar would destroy Mares

That Fabian Maidana is a great world talent and the next champion of the world.

That Matthysse would K.O Paquiao like Marquez did.

Hell no, i said you the truth.

thats my problem with us

Comment

Thank you sir. Yeah my joke crossed line. My deepest apologies to the feeling that were hurt.
                  I must have missed it. did you offend the gillete razor crowd, or the crowd offended by everything in the world except for gillette razors?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    Really it's not about argies fighters, they are very mediocre really.

The real problem is with argie fans like you, they are one of the worst in all the boxing world.

They dont know sh.it about boxing, they are fans of soccer

They are nationalist fans that always are hyping sickly their fighters.

Like you.

You said that Rueda would destroy Valdez

That Cuellar would destroy Mares

That Fabian Maidana is a great world talent and the next champion of the world.

That Matthysse would K.O Paquiao like Marquez did.

Hell no, i said you the truth.

thats my problem with us
                    lol, argie fans? i'm the only one in this forum and never said such things. do i support them? sure but you are a ****** who hates argentina. destroy? when did i say those guys would destroy their opponents? when did i say lucas was gonna KO manny like marquez did?

you are so insecure towards argentina is not even funny

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      lol, argie fans? i'm the only one in this forum and never said such things. do i support them? sure but you are a ****** who hates argentina. destroy? when did i say those guys would destroy their opponents? when did i say lucas was gonna KO manny like marquez did?

you are so insecure towards argentina is not even funny
                      He's insecure about white fighters and Puerto Ricans too. He thinks Daniel Zaragoza is better than Willie Pep, Harry Greb, Benny Leonard, Barney Ross, Mickey Walker etc; etc;

He says Wilfredo Gomez had the WBO fixing fights for him yet they didn't even exist until years after his career LOL. He says Carlos Ortiz got a gift over Vailant but then when called out on it he couldn't verify and knew nothing about the fight. He claimed Palamino was robbed vs. Benitez because it was a split yet the one judges admitted his card was wrong because he had sun in his eyes lol.

He tries to pass of as some kind of historian yet he's done no research and just goes to boxrec as he goes along. Hasn't done any collecting or searching for films and reports and just twists everything to suit his tired, bigoted narrative. Claims to be a history expert yet had never heard of Eder Jofre and thinks Luis Rodriguez fought Carlos Monzon.
                      Last edited by chrisJS; 01-21-2019, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X