No announcement yet.

Posters that are fanatics.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    In every other sport fans understand why someone chooses to root for one team or one guy more than all the others except this forum.

On NSB there is this ******ed expectation that to be a fan of the sport means you like every fighter equally or can only like the "right" kind of guys. Worse, when someone posts some crazy non factual hate and you correct them with the truth suddenly you become a "fanboy" because you "defended" them. Isn't the dude who makes up things and hates like crazy the one with the actual problems?

Since boxing is a sport, Is liking one particular fighter any different than being a fan of the Yankees, Barcelona, Lakers etc etc?

About time your ******ed ass says something I agree with. Guess you're not as dumb as you probably look.

I've said this many times. It's ok to be a fan of a fighter and root for him. Shiiit, I don't even care if you root for a fighter because you're both black, or both Ukranian or British or Mexican.

It's ok.

Comment

Robbie and Lopez boxing need to *** and get it over with.

Comment

The fanatics are a bit annoying when they blindly follow a fighter (or promoter or TV channel) and can't ever take a slight criticism of the fighter.

They're not half as annoying, however, as the guys who hate on a fighter (promoter, TV channel) an that's all they post about. Literally their whole avi, sig, posting history, devoted to hating on a fighter.
        If that was my boxing experience as a fan, I'd give it up and go watch a sport that actually makes me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
          About time your ******ed ass says something I agree with. Guess you're not as dumb as you probably look.

I've said this many times. It's ok to be a fan of a fighter and root for him. Shiiit, I don't even care if you root for a fighter because you're both black, or both Ukranian or British or Mexican.

It's ok.
          You know when you are done giving coka dela lingerie a hand job and you go downstairs to his kitchen and you lick the spoon you think he mixed brownies with that it’s not brownie mix you’re licking, right?

That said, I don’t understand why being a fan is so bad here on nsb. I think the posters with the problems are not the fanatics but the dudes that come on and do nothing but hate, hate hate for real.

We all make jokes. However some guys literally only log on just to hate. Same thing they do on every social media platform they have. That is sad
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-15-2019, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Fair is fair. Mods need to be consistent. If i can't do it why should he?
            Hey buddy sorry for saying you have a caring ***. The way you Insult posters and boxers I thought you must have thick skin. Didn't know you were so sensitive. Sorry I hurt your feelings so bad you had to tattle tale. Lol. Like man, tattle tale?!?! Lol. AJ would not approve. Aj would have told you to man up. His disappointed in you kid.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              Sounds like a bunch of Wilder fanatics trying to make stuff up here to deflect from the clear 18 month duck Wilder and Finkel have been playing. This time last week this thread would of been about how Anthony Joshua didnt take a 50 million offer but now we all know that was never the case and Wilder fans have nothing to say anymore they are now turning their attention to the people on here who defend Joshua or who discredit Deontay bigduck Wilder.
              Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              This thread reminds me of the “Unbiased/neutral” posters who see things with a “Naked eye”, in reality they champion one side of the fanboyism and call one side out. I just laugh when I see these “Unbias” opinions. They themselves are fanboys and fanatics, they see one side and that’s it. I still maintain TIL THIS DAY! I have only see one poster who is unbias in this whole AJ/Wilder case. He is a Wilder backer but he actually criticises Wilder when he sees a contradiction. How many times have I seen Joshua backers criticising him or Hearn? Plenty, I safely haven’t seen any from these Wilder fanatics. They go on the defensive and attack anything that you put forward.

Now everyone is point that finger that Wilder and his team have been pointing at Joshua, and I think it’s only safe to question someone that for 10 years did little until Joshua came along.
              How do either one of you think is has ANYTHING to do with aj or wilder. YOU TWO are fanatics lol. Wtf. How did you turn this to them?!?! It's about posters that are over the top, deluaional, irrational, etc. nothing to do with wilder and aj. Talk about reaching

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Stil grassing though...
                Very weak move.
                Yeah he tattle taled. It's my fault. I wasn't planning on hurting his feelings. Just joking with him. Poking fun out his man love for aj

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  Yeah he tattle taled. It's my fault. I wasn't planning on hurting his feelings. Just joking with him. Poking fun out his man love for aj
                  welcome back brother, what happened? Noticed you got hit with the hammer

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    Makes sense I guess for how this forums run , no mom talk but racism is o.k ! Ha
                    Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    Since the OP was banned for bringing up moms , does this mean the rule will be put in the rules section? No MOM talk allowed? Or do we have to guess what mods will feel ban worthy from now on ?Just curious.

I was really looking forward to attacking everyones mom today.

Am I still allowed to use this ?
                    Reported for using mothers related emoji. enjoy your ban. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      mexican mupet is a fanatic of shitting on fighters from argentina and is not like there are many around nowadays. dude follows me around quoting me to say this and that fighter sucks and he probably never saw them fight. he hates argentine fighters more than he loves mexican ones
                      He's a clown and a racist who's way too nationalistic. We did our top 10 Latino fighters all-time and he laughed at and ridiculed me putting Monzon in my list yet he had Monzon in HIS list!! Probably because he couldn't name that many fighters and he then said Monzon beat Luis Rodriguez lol he never even fought Rodriguez. I always catch him lying and getting his facts wrong he's not heard of half these fighters and hasn't seen any of these fights. He said Palamino got robbed against Benitez which is LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X