Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posters that are fanatics.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the following seem to struggle with letting criticism toward Joshua or Povetkin slide unaddressed:

Robbie

Laligalaliga

Sid-Knee

Redeemer

Jax Teller

SeGoodLand

Boksfan

and of course Earl pens multiple thread on a daily basis that seem to always center around the same subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      When i got banned for it someone said it's already in the rules.
      Makes sense I guess for how this forums run , no mom talk but racism is o.k ! Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

the following seem to struggle with letting criticism toward Joshua or Povetkin slide unaddressed:

Robbie

Laligalaliga

Sid-Knee

Redeemer

Jax Teller

SeGoodLand

Boksfan

and of course Earl pens multiple thread on a daily basis that seem to always center around the same subject.
        Posters like you do the exact same damn thing for Wilder. You're hypocrites and you know it.

Comment

Robbie

Laligalaliga

Sid-Knee

Redeemer

Jax Teller

SeGoodLand

Boksfan

You would be the poster boy for what the OP is referring to. You call others obsessed when you're the mental case who write 10 paragraphs about AJ every other posts on one subject? No one even knows what you're posting half the time as if you are hallucinating ? Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            You would be the poster boy for what the OP is referring to. You call others obsessed when you're the mental case who write 10 paragraphs about AJ every other posts on one subject? No one even knows what you're posting half the time as if you are hallucinating ? Ha
            Aww that's cute. I should have expected our reactions would be very different.

You seem a bit upset, and you seem to think telling me about myself would make me as upset as you seem to be at the present moment.

You are as deluded presently as you've ever been when talking to me. Silly and youthful, you are mistaken son and like always your perspective lacks personal pride.

Yes, I wrote long posts that go over most of your heads. Why on earth would you assume I'd shy away from the fanatic title?

I don't see it as anything to be ashamed of.....I wonder why you(se) do.

On both fronts, whether I am ranting about Wilder or just telling folks about history I am proud to do it. I am a proud boxing fan and to me claiming I'm a super-mega-ultra fan is a compliment.

You take pride in the things you do is not an insult.

Had you told me you are more fan than I maybe that might be insulting, but, just crying about how you're a good fan but I am even better....well....I ain't hardly got much to say to that exceptin' taking pity on you and explaining what your daddy done should have.

If you ain't proud of it, what in the **** are you doing it for?

Comment

Robbie

Laligalaliga

Sid-Knee

Redeemer

Jax Teller

SeGoodLand

Boksfan

Finally a shout out!

Edit: Should be higher up the list after all my hard work though

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                Finally a shout out!

Edit: Should be higher up the list after all my hard work though
                Yes, you should. I didn't mean for it to be a ranking. Had I, I would have you first bubba.

I'd say you are the most respectable of the names I offered.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  Easy. List posters that cross the line from Normal fans to extreme fanatics that have developed an obsession for a fighter.

Off the top of my head

Robbie B. For Anthony Joshua. I bet Robbie goes through AJs trash
                  Floyd fanboys
                  Larry cxxxxxxxxxx
                  Shoulder roll
                  Big dummy

Pac fan boys
                  Too many to name

Ggg turds
                  Golovkin
                  G G G

Joshua jokes
                  Robbie b
                  AJ

Comment

MIKEY
                    he is all over Garcia’s nuts. Has no real substance just pure fanboyism

Comment

This thread is gold I tell you, GOLD!

Lmfaooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X