Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posters that are fanatics.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a bunch of Wilder fanatics trying to make stuff up here to deflect from the clear 18 month duck Wilder and Finkel have been playing. This time last week this thread would of been about how Anthony Joshua didnt take a 50 million offer but now we all know that was never the case and Wilder fans have nothing to say anymore they are now turning their attention to the people on here who defend Joshua or who discredit Deontay bigduck Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      Sounds like a bunch of Wilder fanatics trying to make stuff up here to deflect from the clear 18 month duck Wilder and Finkel have been playing. This time last week this thread would of been about how Anthony Joshua didnt take a 50 million offer but now we all know that was never the case and Wilder fans have nothing to say anymore they are now turning their attention to the people on here who defend Joshua or who discredit Deontay bigduck Wilder.
      This thread reminds me of the “Unbiased/neutral” posters who see things with a “Naked eye”, in reality they champion one side of the fanboyism and call one side out. I just laugh when I see these “Unbias” opinions. They themselves are fanboys and fanatics, they see one side and that’s it. I still maintain TIL THIS DAY! I have only see one poster who is unbias in this whole AJ/Wilder case. He is a Wilder backer but he actually criticises Wilder when he sees a contradiction. How many times have I seen Joshua backers criticising him or Hearn? Plenty, I safely haven’t seen any from these Wilder fanatics. They go on the defensive and attack anything that you put forward.

Now everyone is point that finger that Wilder and his team have been pointing at Joshua, and I think it’s only safe to question someone that for 10 years did little until Joshua came along.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Theres a bunch that I'm fairly sure are the same account. If there's a Hearn thread or Wilder thread, they all circle jerk together one at a time.

Robbie is one. Froch Uppercut, Noelanthony, Earl something, etc.
        Earl Hickey ???

see my sig.

Comment

U got to have spoon, bigdunn, j.razor, payamkawo or whatever, mcdonald, western,. So many groupies on this forum cant name them all

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            Some are pretty obsessive.

even if it's "trolling" the extent and the consistency of the trolling is what gets me.
            There are quite a few who pose as boxing fans but who are really fans of just one boxer and who try to overwhelm non believers by volume weather it's relevant or true or not. Underneath they have little understanding of boxing but know everything about their idol. By putting him first always it's impossible for them to be objective and not necessary or interesting for them to have much of a general knowledge about boxing.

Comment

So this is a bash Robbie thread or are we talking about fanatics? Can't leave out Spoon if so, he is the epitome of a fanatic

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                I belive I did mention him directly. It's about him and all other posters that can't sperate their feelings from the sport which make conversations under whelming. Maybe them seeing that other people notice they are way over board that they may evaluate their stance and make for better more friendly conversations....You use the word "whine" I'm positive you don't know the definition. Nor do you know the definition of the term "passive aggressive".
                This is more about how fanatical you are about Robbie. If he goes through AJ's trash, you must be sucking on Robbie's flushed toilet paper. Get a life man.

Comment

In every other sport fans understand why someone chooses to root for one team or one guy more than all the others except this forum.

On NSB there is this ******ed expectation that to be a fan of the sport means you like every fighter equally or can only like the "right" kind of guys. Worse, when someone posts some crazy non factual hate and you correct them with the truth suddenly you become a "fanboy" because you "defended" them. Isn't the dude who makes up things and hates like crazy the one with the actual problems?

Since boxing is a sport, Is liking one particular fighter any different than being a fan of the Yankees, Barcelona, Lakers etc etc?

Comment

Since the OP was banned for bringing up moms , does this mean the rule will be put in the rules section? No MOM talk allowed? Or do we have to guess what mods will feel ban worthy from now on ?Just curious.

I was really looking forward to attacking everyones mom today.

Am I still allowed to use this ?

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                      Since the OP was banned for bringing up moms , does this mean the rule will be put in the rules section? No MOM talk allowed? Or do we have to guess what mods will feel ban worthy from now on ?Just curious.

I was really looking forward to attacking everyones mom today.

Am I still allowed to use this ?
                      When i got banned for it someone said it's already in the rules.

Comment

Working...
                      X