Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao speaks up and says he can beat Errol Spence (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Personally too, he shouldn't fight a dangerous fighter like Spence @ age 40, but the fact that he can say that shows how much a warrior this dude is. Mad respect to a true legend of the game. No quit in him just yet.
    I respect him and I share your concerns about his health.

Comment

No welterweight including Pacquiao and Mayweather can beat Spence in my opinion. MAN DOWN!

Comment

I love the Pacman's high spirits. But, no, please no Spence fight. Adonis is still in a coma, right?

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          This will be pac-marg all over again.
          You are delusional.

Comment

Fighters just say ****. You shouldn't take it seriously. he has no intention of fighting Spence.

He had tons of opportunity to fight Terrence Crawford but instead choose the likes of that Jeff Horn. What he was scared of Bud fives years ago, but he'll fight an even bigger harder hitting guy like Spence? No, of course not.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              So why'd he choose inferior Broner then?
              he didnt, member yall said floyd told him who to fight so he has no choice since yall said he's under floyd now member?

Comment

Originally posted by DaFan View Post
                I love the Pacman's high spirits. But, no, please no Spence fight. Adonis is still in a coma, right?
                because spence knocks his opponents out cold right??? yall need to stop it with this spence hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Murderopolis View Post
                  Fighters just say ****. You shouldn't take it seriously. he has no intention of fighting Spence.

He had tons of opportunity to fight Terrence Crawford but instead choose the likes of that Jeff Horn. What he was scared of Bud fives years ago, but he'll fight an even bigger harder hitting guy like Spence? No, of course not.
                  scared of bud? who's best win is postol? one of pac's sparring partner for the rios fight and pac broke postol's nose in sparring too. silly minnesotan.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    because spence knocks his opponents out cold right??? yall need to stop it with this spence hype.
                    Pacquiao's ceiling at PBC is Danny Garcia. He should steer clear of Spence and Crawford. We've been saying this for over a year. It's still true!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      So why'd he choose inferior Broner then?
                      That's the fight which was presented to him by Al Haymon. Manny will fight all the Haymon guys but he can't start with one of their best, these things are progressive.

Comment

Working...
                      X