No announcement yet.

Has Hearn made any offer to Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Nobody in the UK is asking for it either, tbh.

I know bro

But 200 million fans will pack Wembley for AJ vs anybody according to Hearn.

Comment

I think they'd rather fight Wilder.

Fury is a stylistic nightmare for Joshua. AJ trudges around and is pretty immobile on his feet. Tyson Fury would have a field day outboxing him.

Comment

Nobody in the UK is asking for it either, tbh.
        I was just thinking that. WHO is asking for that fight?

three guys in Bulgaria right now stood up

Comment

Hearn made an offer to Fury to face 3 guys then AJ. Fury declined the deal stating Hearn was trying to set him up to lose because he was out of boxing so long. Fury didn't really want to fight AJ then otherwise he wouldn't just go straight for Wilder after guys like Seffari and Pianeta. Those stating AJ doesnt want to fight these guys are only fooling themselves both Wilder and Fury have demanded 50 even 60% so who really doesn't want to fight when you disregard the fanboy views you pedal on here ?

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
            I know bro

But 200 million fans will pack Wembley for AJ vs anybody according to Hearn.
            Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            I was just thinking that. WHO is asking for that fight?

three guys in Bulgaria right now stood up
            AJ vs Millar could easily be built into a fight big enough to fill Wembley. Miller is huge, undefeated, and a great trash talker. There is also that, "He insulted my Mum" grudge angle to work with.

But it looks like Miller is being held in reserve for AJ's US debut. Why waste that match-up when you have Chisora clamouring for a shot, and a significant number of UK fans clamouring for him to get it?

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              Hearn made an offer to Fury to face 3 guys then AJ. Fury declined the deal stating Hearn was trying to set him up to lose because he was out of boxing so long. Fury didn't really want to fight AJ then otherwise he wouldn't just go straight for Wilder after guys like Seffari and Pianeta. Those stating AJ doesnt want to fight these guys are only fooling themselves both Wilder and Fury have demanded 50 even 60% so who really doesn't want to fight when you disregard the fanboy views you pedal on here ?
              With hindsight, Fury made the right decision there. Seferi, Pianeta, then Wilder was a much easier route to a world title than the one Hearn offered him. And going by how Tyson looked in those 3 fights, he's still a long way off peak form.

Comment

With hindsight, Fury made the right decision there. Seferi, Pianeta, then Wilder was a much easier route to a world title than the one Hearn offered him. And going by how Tyson looked in those 3 fights, he's still a long way off peak form.
                Agreed , but the whole AJ ducking this and that guy is ridiculous , even Whyte said he wasn't ready for AJ after his win over Parker and wanted a few more fights now all of a sudden he's another clown saying Joshua is ducking him ? Fools, ha.

Comment

Working...
                X