Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Thats the word on the street.

Even worse numbers than Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson fury

I heard Pacman aint even worthy of fighting at the new T Mobile Arena, he has to fight at the old MGM Grand Arena dam

Pac lost his name nobody gives a **** about him man, them fairweather fans man.

If I were to guess the PPV will do somewhere between 250 to 450 thousand buys at 75 bucks a pop.
    I think 400k was always their goal for this fight. Pac vs Bradley 3 and Pac vs Vargas didn't do big ppv buys. There is a reason why Pac went to Australia and Asia for his last two fights.

I am sure the MGM will end up reducing ticket prices and PBC will give a bunch of tickets away

Comment

you said the same about the matthysse fight, that the upper part of the stadium wasn't gonna be available because they couldn't sell the tickets

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
        the media are gutless bastards. before the (worst) comment that pac made about gays its been long known his stance on it because of his religion. i feel like nike was easing off PAC for years following before their official break up in 2016, because of his comments. but when theres a dollar to be made, these *******s have no shame. before the pac-floyd fight nike released all kinds of ads, and clothing line for the big fight despite being quiet on him for years largely i believe because of his views on gay marriage (his loss to marquez didnt help either)

but ur right about the horn thing. him taking the L in that fight hurt him a lot, he actually had a couple good W's beating bradley and vargas before that too.. but losing to a guy like jeff horn makes people think you;re really finished at the top level of boxing
        The gays dont really care, its the white male liberal and white female liberals, they defend to the bones.

Ill say this jimmy jimmel told arum he still loves manny, but abc and disney said they banned him and wont allow him back, look how abc did roseanne its getting scary man, almost like a cult it was never like this in the 90s, you coukd pretty much have crazy opinions and people still let you work and left it up to the people

Comment

In 2015 I got free tickets to Mayweather/ Berto for listening to a timeshare presentation.
          May they’ll do that for this fight to fill up some more seats.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
            In 2015 I got free tickets to Mayweather/ Berto for listening to a timeshare presentation.
            May they’ll do that for this fight to fill up some more seats.
            Hopefully you avoided investing in that timeshare???

No need to get tickets to any of these over priced fights until the last few days anyways. That's when the tickets start moving once they smarten up and lower them.

Comment

PAC don’t have fans, he has extended family. That stadium
              Will sell out easy.

Comment

It will do just fine, let the promoters worry about ticket sales and all that other stuff

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                All you dudes is care about how many people watch the fight. Sickens me
                Agree 100%!

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
                  PAC don’t have fans, he has extended family. That stadium
                  Will sell out easy.
                  Sell out? I don't know about all that. Will there be 15-16k in the arena come fight night? Likely yes.

Comment

You really think there are going to be empty seats at a Pac fight in Vegas? Dream on.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      500k would be a shock, I say 250 to 450k tops

So it should fall around the 300k range mainly because the price is so high like 75 bucks

Pacquiao vs Broner has very little promotional push, since Pacman is not allowed on any of those liberal entertainment talk shows anymore since bashing gays and lost all his hollywood support over it, he is pretty much a dead man in terms of mainstream media support

look how they doing Kevin Hart them gays/trannies dont play they will destroy you.

The best move would have been to put Pacman on PBC on FOX for free and build his hype again the Lucas KO was on ESPN plus stream so nobody saw it

If they built Pac up with that the gullible casuals will say wow at 40 the pacman is defying the odds! and they would have ordered it.

Now all they remember is Pacman getting mauled by jeff horn.

For an oldeer Pac, those numbers would be great. Lets remember, you got all these younger fighters that can't even sell 200k. GGG, Ward, Kovalev and Crawford are considered top fighters but they couldn't even crack over 150k buys. The biggest star Canelo cant even do over 500k unless he's fighting a top name, there's a reason he went to DAZN. You really think his fight against Rocky would have done 500k?

Comment

Working...
                      X