• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant’s going night night

Comment

Plant got this!

Comment

Not an easy fight to predict considering how Plant has fought no one.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Not an easy fight to predict considering how Plant has fought no one.
          Put some respect on Porkys name!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Plant's style won't allow it to become a war
            it will allow him to be outworked tho.

Comment

Mayweather boxing gym, on other forums, ect. and I do not get it. I think Plant can make it competitive but I can't see him winning. How do you guys see this fight going?
              Unless I'm seriously underrating Plant, I see him getting broken down and stopped. I wouldn't mind being wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                I think it's a real pick'em fight, but I gotta go with the more experienced guy even if my heart says Plant will win the fight. I just haven't seen Plant in there with anyone real good yet so I don't know alot about him. Uzcategui is a good fighter he is limited, throws alot of punches, good pressure fighter...but he also gets countered easily and alot. It's really a case of how much he has improved since the Korobov loss and if Dirrell was still good when he beat him. I can see this fight playing out a bit like Rosales vs Edwards where Rosales is Uzcategui and Edwards is Plant. But idk tho I'll take Uzcategui in a close fight, with experience and pressure being the difference. Uzcategui slowly getting better as the rounds progress
                Oh mother****er...I knew deep down that plant would win. It was Rosales vs Edwards all over again. Always go with your gut feeling guys, most of the time it's the right one.

Comment

and THE NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wrong in that I thought Plant would suffer a flash knockdown. Didn't think Sweet Hands had it in him to floor Uzi twice. Stand up Caleb Plant!!

Comment

Mayweather boxing gym, on other forums, ect. and I do not get it. I think Plant can make it competitive but I can't see him winning. How do you guys see this fight going?
                    I hope you are man enough to be honest about why you had an issue with people picking Plant and then be man enough to discuss him actually winning.

Hopefully you can accept the fact that not everyone sees the same guy winning and not all picks are rooted in something nefarious or negative.

I also hope you don’t do what I’ve seen others that picked Ucagetzi to win and decide the fight was fixed or rigged because Plant won.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      I hope you are man enough to be honest about why you had an issue with people picking Plant and then be man enough to discuss him actually winning.

Hopefully you can accept the fact that not everyone sees the same guy winning and not all picks are rooted in something nefarious or negative.

I also hope you don’t do what I’ve seen others that picked Ucagetzi to win and decide the fight was fixed or rigged because Plant won.
                      Yeah man I really don't see why it's so hard for people to just give a fighter props. Jealousy maybe? Or maybe just not man enough to admit they were wrong, nothing wrong with that

Comment

Working...
                      X