Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte: In a Rematch, I Would Knock Anthony Joshua Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte: In a Rematch, I Would Knock Anthony Joshua Out

Last month, Dillian Whyte produced a chilling, 11th-round stoppage of Chisora at The O2 Arena in London. It was stated that Whyte would now be a frontrunner to face IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, who is slated to return on April 13th at Wembley Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Those KO's against Browne and Chisora got him feeling himself, AJ lays him out again and he can blame it on another injury, not getting enough sleep and the rest of the excuses he used for the first fight.

Comment

the narrative they seem to be pushing is that whyte has gotten better since his loss to Joshua,sure he has but funny thing is so has Joshua..he just hasn't gotten the right oppositions to display it since the klitschko fight.. no stiff test since then or maybe he's just that good he makes his opponent look easy

Comment

They trying to create a “Beef” for the rematch, the first fight the beef was 100 percent genuine, this time around its a bit manufactured.

Comment

meaningless fight.
          he's going down earlier.

Comment

They have both improved significantly. I see AJ winning a competitive but clear decision in the rematch. No doubt there'd be rocky moments for both fighters along the way, I think this would make for a very entertaining fight actually. Dillian has the ability to get under AJ's skin even still. The rivalry between them sits at 1-1, and back in the day when AJ was a youngster coming up, he sort of gave up his cheeks to Dillian. That clearly bothers him now because Dillian still treats him the same way. AJ isn't gonna come into this fight boxing to a gameplan and keeping his cool. He'd probably move about for a round or two, then play right into Dillian's hands.

Comment

I like Dillian Whyte and he does deserve a title shot but the result will be the same. I only like seeing rematches if the first fight was closely contested.

So AJ vs Breazeale 2 , no thank you AJ vs Whyte, No! Wilder vs Ortiz 2 ? Why not Ortiz will probably win the rematch and Wilder vs Fury, Wilder loses again but Wilder fans are up in arms because Fury gets knocked down 3 times in the fight. Wilder is appealing the decision due to illegal hypnotism

Comment

Didn't Gillian say he'd ko Josh in first too?
                How about walkingg before you can run?. Maybe try last distance in next fight whilst losing. Maybe in third fight you can win on point? Maybe if you get fourth fight with Josh you can ko josh?
                Progressing every fight

Comment

Whyte is getting as bad as Wilder with the nonsense he is putting out to try and get the Joshua fight made.

'He's won one, I've won one' - No, Dillian, you're Am fight means nothing. Joshua sparked you right out.

'He got booed and then went home crying' - So Whyte is following Joshua now like the ***** he is?

'In a rematch, I would knock Joshua out' - How about, he knocks you out. Again?

Comment

well, what else should he say to make his last big payday happan?

Comment

Working...
                    X