Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Enjoying Retirement, Hopes Martinez Does The Same

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my favorite fighters to ever lace them!

Always gave everyone a tough nite!(Except Alexander who caught a Chino who was basically training himself)

That Robert Garcia Academy paid off extremely as Chino was my pick of most improved fighter that year he fought AB and Money Mayweather!

Him telling Floyd to his face that he’ll stop low blowing him in the ring if he allows him to use his gloves, will always be legendary to me!

The Ultimate Litmus Test, ladies and gentlemen, Marcos Maidana!

Comment

Floyd may have more money but he will never have chinos completeness and peace.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
        This man did everything right made great money, has his health, he's promoting and even bragging rights. To me he really did ride off into the sunset.
        Spot on. El Chino was a cool motherf-cker. Glad he's enjoying the fruits of his labor and is smart with his money

Comment

That's how you do it. Get the money and leave.

Comment

**** el chino I don’t have anything against him but every post before was praising him and this is boxingscene can’t have that

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
              **** el chino I don’t have anything against him but every post before was praising him and this is boxingscene can’t have that

LMAO. I find all of that love a bit unsettling myself, considering the site we are on. 14 on a row??

Comment

Sounds like you are butt hurt and not completely at peace.

Comment

Someone tell Maidana that Martinez is still trying to fight because he blew through the money he earned betting against himself vs Cotto, when he threw the fight.
                  Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 01-08-2019, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Good for you Maidana !! You whupped joy jr anyway! You were robbed of course as the little rat will always be favored!

You cut his eye and he was crying like the spoiled rat that he is “I CANT SEE, I CAN’T SEE😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Enjoy retirement, champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X