Collapse
No announcement yet.

would it really be that impossible for Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd will fight winner of Pac-Broner. And it will do huge, huge numbers. They will market the heck out of it, and it's marketable. And Floyd can beat both of them. If he fought Broner, he could exit the sport as a "good guy".

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Why do alot of dudes keep saying floyd is done r?

Floyd beats all the WWs right now.
      Not saying he can't but if Floyd thought he could I think he'd go for it..He can't be that unambitious.? If he thought he could beat Anthony Joshua he'd do it.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
        Floyd is letting these young guys shine, manny pacquiao is the only fight that makes sense since he's been active and both are around the same age
        I think Floyd has 2 fights left. One against Pac and another against the young guns.
        That way he can claim he left at the top. Right now he left after cherrypick rather than at top.
        His last fight was berto wasn't it? So yes, that was leaving after cherrypick, not leaving at the top.
        Last edited by hugh grant; 01-05-2019, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
          Floyd is letting these young guys shine, manny pacquiao is the only fight that makes sense since he's been active and both are around the same age
          yeah he was letting the young guys shine like ten years ago when he refused to fight marg, cotto, and pac. you guys shine i'll get you when you are no longer shining!

Comment

Floyd has done some unbelievable things as a boxer but the expectations people have of him are unrealistic. Man is 40+. Let him retire in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
              Just a hypothetical question i know it will never happen was just wondering if it would be as certain as we think that Floyd would lose
              Like I said, I think he beats Thurman, probably easily. Spence's size would make that fight intriguing and Crawford's speed, skills and doggedness probably makes him the fave to beat Mayweather.

Comment

Being that spence already gave floyd the business back when floyd was close to being at the top of his game, i would bet that spence beats floyd now

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  All I can say is I would never bet against Mayweather.
                  This here....

Comment

Mayweathers BACK!! Have you seen his last fight?!?! And that was just an exhibition. Can you imagine if it was a legit fight!!!?? Prett boy is back!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X