Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan only 1 win past 8 years over someone in the top 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan got figured out by Danny Garcia. If you have some power just punch with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
      believe that was before maidana, i was just referring to after maidana
      It was, though i believe the malignaggi and maidana fights were both in 2010

Comment

Khan just picked the next guy to knock him out.

Comment

i did include maidana, i said AFTER maidana, he's only had 1 win against someone who was in the top 10.

zab i felt was passed it but he was champ so if u want to add him go for it, so that's 2 in 8 years, woopty doo

"in the eyes of most" doesn't give him a W though over lamont. in the eyes of a lot, people thought algieri beat him too, so what

alexander was a top 10 in the ww when they fought that's y i counted him

"top opponents"? the "top opponents" he's fought, he lost to
          So that's 3 out of 8. Meaning your op was wrong.

And you can't really count canelo against him. And what wS collazos welter rank? Up until then it was thurman best or second best win lol

Comment

Since Garcia Khan has only beaten very, very mediocre opposition.

Alexander was not a 147 fighter and had opioid addiction issues, Algieri actually came very close to beating Khan and even Diaz put Khan on his dirty a$$.

Khan has done nothing since Garcia. Nothing.

Comment

judah was way passed it already, but ok if you want to count him then what, that's 2 in the top 10 in an 8 year span?

collazo was not in the top 10 at 47 when they fought

alexander, i counted

algieri was not in the top 10

the thread is IN 8 YEARS AFTER MAIDANA, HE'S GOT 1 WIN OVER SOMEONE WHO WAS IN THE TOP 10, 2 if you want to count passed it judah
              Judah was still a legit opponent, and was the current IBF champion. Judah even put in a solid performance against Danny Garcia a few fights later.

The 147 division was pretty deep in 2015 so Collazo would’ve been around 8-12 depending how you rate him, but still a solid win.

Judah was clearly a top 10 fighter, so was Alexander and so was Maidana. That’s 3. Malignaggi also a solid a few months earlier.

Khan has a solid resume. I completely get why people sh** on him for his deluded statements and for acting like a dumbass. But his resume is solid especially when you compare it to rivals like Brook, no one can deny that.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                So that's 3 out of 8. Meaning your op was wrong.

And you can't really count canelo against him. And what wS collazos welter rank? Up until then it was thurman best or second best win lol
                who's your 3? after maidana i have alexander, and zab for some people

at the time collazo fought khan he wasn't in the top 10 at ww

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  Since Garcia Khan has only beaten very, very mediocre opposition.

Alexander was not a 147 fighter and had opioid addiction issues, Algieri actually came very close to beating Khan and even Diaz put Khan on his dirty a$$.

Khan has done nothing since Garcia. Nothing.
                  well according to soul survivor, you have to add beating zab and collazo

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    Judah was still a legit opponent, and was the current IBF champion. Judah even put in a solid performance against Danny Garcia a few fights later.

The 147 division was pretty deep in 2015 so Collazo would’ve been around 8-12 depending how you rate him, but still a solid win.

Judah was clearly a top 10 fighter, so was Alexander and so was Maidana. That’s 3. Malignaggi also a solid a few months earlier.

Khan has a solid resume. I completely get why people sh** on him for his deluded statements and for acting like a dumbass. But his resume is solid especially when you compare it to rivals like Brook, no one can deny that.
                    lol can't believe folks is having trouble reading. AFTER MAIDANA, AFTER, AFTER. not saying his resume as a full, but AFTER MAIDANA.

if you feel zab wasn't past it, then fine you can have that. in an 8 year span AFTER MAIDANA, con's beaten 1 guy (alexander) in the top 10 and if you want to count past it zab, feel free, so 2 in an 8 year span.

how about rather than put your cape on and play cap sav a ho, how about just give a name since that's what the original topic was anyways, who has a crappier run, one poster said kell brook, i said good answer.

Comment

Never quite understood myself why Khan continues to be so well regarded even after his spectacular flaws have been demonstrated over and over again. He's blazing fast yes, he's mobile yes, but the dude is just in love with his long combos and without fail takes his eyes off the return fire.

The only real question with Khan is whether his opponent has the composure and timing to take their opportunity when it comes. Crawford does.

Comment

Working...
                      X