Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Claims Joshua Fight Offers Ignored, Wilder's Team Silent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Claims Joshua Fight Offers Ignored, Wilder's Team Silent

Barry Hearn, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, is claiming that several advances to a high stakes unification have been ignored by the handlers for WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder. Joshua is scheduled to return on April 13th, at Wembley Stadium in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Worry about Matchroom USA instead of blowing smoke up our asses, Eddie

Comment

Hasn’t wilder already told them to pee off for now???

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
        Hasn’t wilder already told them to pee off for now???
        The Fury rematch is next. We all know that.

Comment

It’s obvious Hearn would rather have Wilder opposite Joshua in the ring than Fury but either way AJ starches both only fantasists think otherwise.

Comment

I can't wait til these two d-ckheads fight so I can stop hearing about this never end back and forth they got going on. It's not even the most exciting match up at hw for me anymore. IMO wilders already lost unofficially so I'd rather see Fury embarrass AJ than to see AJ vs Wilder.

I think Fury gets the sh-t end of the stick again if he and Wilder do the rematch. If I was him I'd move on and take AJs belts

Comment

make the offer to fury then,wilder and his team can't risk leaving their safe haven.. if Aj knocks him out in America,it isn't out of the question that they'll do him like they did uzcategui in the first direll fight.. they're desperate to hold on to that meal trinket

Comment

Wilder has already admitted he doesn't want the fight. Nothing we don't already know.

Let him gamble and try to increase his market share by trying to fight Fury again, that was the plan all along.

He doesn't want Joshua and never did.

Comment

Funny how things have changed since Fury entered the picture! First Eddie was giving Wilder the "finger," now he has his hand out, begging! Hindsight is 20/20! Joshua vs. Miller @ MSG! Make It Happen! Brooklyn, Let's Go!

Comment

Must be another bad offer... A-side drama again

Comment

Working...
                    X