No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: Floyd Mayweather is So Afraid To Lose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
    dude really, you still with that crap let it go man.i keep getting notifications from you. can you quit quoting me for a reply. check out the morales/mosley fight when you get a chance. cheers
    Already seen Mosley-Morales.

Who did Morales beat by the way?

Ready to name someone yet or still going to avoid the question?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Press row was 50-50 actually on who won Mayweather-Castillo 1.

But more great hindsight from you.

did you think mayweather won that fight? HBO unofficial points man Harold Lederman had Castillo winning 115-111. i mean you can always look at the punch stats if that helps out too, but in my opinion that was castillos fight man. if you think it was a floyd win or draw, i respect your opinion. but almost everyone had castillo the clear winner.

Comment

did you think mayweather won that fight? HBO unofficial points man Harold Lederman had Castillo winning 115-111. i mean you can always look at the punch stats if that helps out too, but in my opinion that was castillos fight man. if you think it was a floyd win or draw, i respect your opinion. but almost everyone had castillo the clear winner.
        Well again that's a lie because Press Row was split 50-50 on who won.

Incase you aren't aware what that means it means 50% had Floyd winning and 50% had Castillo winning.

So that's half, not "almost everyone". You love yourself some revisionist history don't you?

Comment

Already seen Mosley-Morales.

Who did Morales beat by the way?

Ready to name someone yet or still going to avoid the question?

listen, what i meant was it was one of shanes best wins for me. Since I've followed shane since the amateurs i knew that fight was goin to really bring out the best in shane. i believe shane was defending his title at the time it was just that morales kid was a very dangerous puncher, he was undefeated too. i don't recall seeing much of morales after the shane fight, so not really sure if he beat any top champions. It was just a fight i tought id share along, no big deal.

Comment

Well again that's a lie because Press Row was split 50-50 on who won.

Incase you aren't aware what that means it means 50% had Floyd winning and 50% had Castillo winning.

So that's half, not "almost everyone". You love yourself some revisionist history don't you?

Sorry but its true, if you don't believe me got to boxingscorecards.com. im just posting ledermans score card. floyd mayweather vs jose luis castillo 2002 is name of article.

Comment

Sorry but its true, if you don't believe me got to boxingscorecards.com. im just posting ledermans score card. floyd mayweather vs jose luis castillo 2002 is name of article.
              What part of press row scores were 50-50 on who won don't you understand?

Comment

listen, what i meant was it was one of shanes best wins for me. Since I've followed shane since the amateurs i knew that fight was goin to really bring out the best in shane. i believe shane was defending his title at the time it was just that morales kid was a very dangerous puncher, he was undefeated too. i don't recall seeing much of morales after the shane fight, so not really sure if he beat any top champions. It was just a fight i tought id share along, no big deal.
                Oh so you can't name one? Cool. Should have said that earlier.

Perhaps you could think it through next time when claiming it's a better win than Margarito.

Comment

What part of press row scores were 50-50 on who won don't you understand?

can't find anything on the press row scores that indicates it was 50-50. I don't have a problem with that either way. just stating that lederman scorecard. 7000 people in attendance also think castillo won.

Comment

Oh so you can't name one? Cool. Should have said that earlier.

Perhaps you could think it through next time when claiming it's a better win than Margarito.

would it have made a difference? i don't even know why you get so upset over this. get over it

Comment

can't find anything on the press row scores that indicates it was 50-50. I don't have a problem with that either way. just stating that lederman scorecard. 7000 people in attendance also think castillo won.
                      I don't care if you have a problem with it.

You are lying saying 95% thought Castillo won.

"After a few long minutes of anticipation, announcer Michael Buffer read the verdict of the three ringside judges. Most in press row were discussing who we had picked, with half of the media scoring for Mayweather, the other for Castillo."

http://infinityboxing.com/MikeSloan/MayweatherWins.htm - Site no longer exists but above is the excerpt

"HBO's unofficial scorer Harold Lederman had Castillo winning 115-111, the Associated Press had Mayweather winning 115-111 and Dan Rafael of USA Today had the fight 114-114"

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Jo...._(1st_meeting)

Comment

Working...
                      X