Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Eyes Fury, But Breazeale Would Last 'One To Three Rounds'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
    Truth Hurts doesn't it?
    Lolx..... You are nothing close to the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      When you have no title belts you don't get to dictate terms. He forfeited his belts by getting popped for doping and PED use. On the other hand, Wilder is in the catbird seat. So you are technically right. He can fight anywhere he damn so chooses but he is not fighting Fury in the U.K. At this time or anytime soon unless he upsets Joshua for his title belts that he is currently holding.
      So who dictate terms when another has a multiple belts?

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        So who dictate terms when another has a multiple belts?
        The unified champion does.

Comment

The unified champion does.
          it's alright then. that's all I wanted to hear from you.
          It's not difficult for people to twist things to fit in their agenda. Some fans can call blue, red in day light just to fit in.

Comment

it's alright then. that's all I wanted to hear from you.
            It's not difficult for people to twist things to fit in their agenda. Some fans can call blue, red in day light just to fit in.
            I never once said that Joshua didn't deserve the lion share of the purse split or was not the A side in the negotiations. All I said is that he is going to have play fair and shoot straight this time with Deontay Wilder or there will be no fight. A double rematch clause and at least a 40 percent purse split. Is a good starting point to negotiate.

Comment

I never once said that Joshua didn't deserve the lion share of the purse split or was not the A side in the negotiations. All I said is that he is going to have play fair and shoot straight this time with Deontay Wilder or there will be no fight. A double rematch clause and at least a 40 percent purse split. Is a good starting point to negotiate.
              I respect your opinion as a fan but personally am not going to give 40% to a guy that has a single belt while I have arguably 4 myself.
              I have got more to loose so that should reflect in the business negotiations.
              The maximum I believe he wilder should get if hearn decides to be generous is 35%.

That's my opinion.

Comment

I respect your opinion as a fan but personally am not going to give 40% to a guy that has a single belt while I have arguably 4 myself.
                I have got more to loose so that should reflect in the business negotiations.
                The maximum I believe he wilder should get if hearn decides to be generous is 35%.

That's my opinion.
                Well I respect you and your fellow compatriots opinion. Then it's obvious that Joshua doesn't want the Green belt as badly as he says he does.

Comment

Well I respect you and your fellow compatriots opinion. Then it's obvious that Joshua doesn't want the Green belt as badly as he says he does.
                  well, it take two to tangle.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    Like Canelo??? Loosing 2 out of his 3 last fights and juicing????
                    canelo lost the first fight to GGG but came back and beat him in the 2nd fight now GGG is crying and don't want to sign to anyone which is why I left the GGG fanbase. You can lose one and bounce back if I were him I'd sign for rematch vs canelo or atleast fight Charlo get his belt then rematch canelo

Comment

Working...
                    X