Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Eyes Fury, But Breazeale Would Last 'One To Three Rounds'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    I really don't think Wilder wants that smoke again with Fury. Fury schooled him so badly. He had to literally land a punch in the 12th round against a guy coming off a huge layoff and not even close to 100% shape. If Fury is still clean and in even better shape in the rematch, he'll toy with Wilder again - only this time, it'll be for all 12 rounds.
    This is he problem with fury..even his own fans know he cannot punch and will rely on the judges so they do all they can to ensure he will get the nod as fury cannot ko wilder in 100 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
      if you read this article and didn't know the opponents that makes up wilder's record you'd think he's been fighting "killers" all his career
      TIL this day! He cannot say with a straight face that he has fought the best. In ten years til this day.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
        This is he problem with fury..even his own fans know he cannot punch and will rely on the judges so they do all they can to ensure he will get the nod as fury cannot ko wilder in 100 rounds
        the only way they can achieve that is to take the fight outside the state.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
          But IF Fury stays on legs 12 rounds, he gets UD.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            😂🤣 You keep proving just how dumb you really are with your ****** comments!
            So now a pix of a guy smiling tells who really won or lost a fight?? Lol
            That grin of his tells me that he knows he got beat and was lucky to get a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              I really don't think Wilder wants that smoke again with Fury. Fury schooled him so badly. He had to literally land a punch in the 12th round against a guy coming off a huge layoff and not even close to 100% shape. If Fury is still clean and in even better shape in the rematch, he'll toy with Wilder again - only this time, it'll be for all 12 rounds.
              Wilder absolutely wants that smoke. He almost knocked Fury out in the 12th round, knows he can do better and wants to settle the dispute once and for all. It's actually Fury's team that are unsure of the immediate rematch, wanting Fury to take a lighter touch, continue to adjust to his new weight and hone his craft. Fury's team prefers that Wilder unifies with Joshua and Fury fights the winner.

Comment

LmFao @ Wilder calling somebody swag corny!

Comment

GTFOH!! We want WILDER vs FURY 2 asap!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                    This is like the tenth different picture I've seen of Wilder smiling ear to ear like he was just stranded on a desert island for 30 days and got saved by Jessica Alba, and Fury looking like he's trying to hide his disappointment. Tells a story about who really won, doesn't it?
                    Fury looked like he was saved from the desert island from Jackie, jack for short.

https://goo.gl/images/DMdoBj

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
                      Wilder absolutely wants that smoke. He almost knocked Fury out in the 12th round, knows he can do better and wants to settle the dispute once and for all. It's actually Fury's team that are unsure of the immediate rematch, wanting Fury to take a lighter touch, continue to adjust to his new weight and hone his craft. Fury's team prefers that Wilder unifies with Joshua and Fury fights the winner.
                      Off course he wants that smoke because if he fights like that against AJ he gets knocked out quicker than you can say “ Wilder fights like Bambi on rollerblades “

The entire Wilder movement wants Wilder to correct a wrong. Nobody wants him to challenge for all the marbles you just hide behind his excuses like Baby oil and his mouth hurting from promoting. Sounds like something my 8 year old would say.

Don’t get me wrong the rematch would be intriguing but it seems Fury is not keen unless it’s in England and I can’t see Wilder wanting to fight Fury in the UK

Comment

Working...
                      X