Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton Believes He Can Beat Warrington if He Sticks To Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton Believes He Can Beat Warrington if He Sticks To Plan

Back on December 22, Josh Warrington retained his IBF featherweight title by beating Carl Frampton by unanimous decision after a thrilling twelve round fight. The pair engaged in one of the contenders for fight of the year at Manchester Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Carl but that Warrington is too tenacious. It would be the same result I’m afraid.

I can’t remember the last time I saw a Jamie Moore fighter’s hand raised

Comment

Your ass is done after LSC 2 you didn't want any part of a trilogy, told me all I needed to know about you, ain't got what it takes no more.

Retire.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
        Your ass is done after LSC 2 you didn't want any part of a trilogy, told me all I needed to know about you, ain't got what it takes no more.

Retire.
        STFU. It was LSC that went in another direction to the 3rd fight, Frampton wanted the decider.

Comment

There's no doubting that the first two rounds ruined Framptons game plan. He was rocked more than once, but Warrington is relentless. I don't think the rematch would be any different.

Comment

I think Frampton struggles when opponents bring a lot of pressure.

Go back to the Quigg fight, people forget about the story of the fight because Frampton won. If you watch the last 4 or 5 rounds, Quigg really turned up the pressure and was getting to Frampton. He started too late. Frampton won more rounds, but Quigg had much more dominant rounds than Frampton in the rounds he won, it was just too late.

Warrington brings the pace from the opening bell. I just think it's a bad matchup for Frampton, especially at this stage.

Comment

Frampton is done he looked terrible

Comment

Working...
              X