Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tardy Mayweather Drops Nasukawa 3 Times, Stops Him In 1st Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    You ******, I told you that & you tried telling me that no one pick Tenshin to win

And don't think I'm emotional cuz you was the one who started with the name calling & I just gave it to you back I see you can't take your own medicine....LOL....Wuss
    Read the post... Why do I always get the idiots that cannot read on my @33 I was minding my own business and now I am expected to teach you how to read. You don't want this smoke Razor

If your going to dog a man read his posts carefully sonny. Yes my whole point was no one would pick Tenshin to win are you ******ed?

And what you gave me back was some bizarro ******ed 5h1t that bares little resemblance to what I hit you with...

Comment

• Damn Razor

Everybody is up in that @33 you ok?

Comment

You asked me something irrelevant about how many times he retired & came back & he didn't come back, he fought an exhibition match

Now stop talking gay cuz :gay:
        Not talking about the exhibition, talking about all his previous retirements. He don't understand the meaning of it. It is so funny how hard you are defending him against everybody. You have no life of your own and suck at trolling. Always a pleasure shutting you up. I do it every time you reply to my comments. You are just too easy.

Comment

Nah, you dudes ACT like your exposing something that isn't there. You dudes just have hate for T.B.E. that's why you dudes say stuff that don't add up.
          Saying stuff that don’t add up let’s see I said he lost to Castillo and Madaina 80% of Boxing fans agree with this .Fighting a feather weight kick boxer that actually happened .Delahoya and Arum both said Floyd’s fighting these non boxers because he needs the money I’m just writing the same cause I agree with them . Look dude you’re to stupid to debate with me . So debate a door Knob that’s Something in your level

Comment

He has already AND STILL....LMMFAO!
            No, he didn't. The Canelo fight was a catchweight, with a rehydration limit. It's not remotely comparable to Mayweather beating up a featherweight.

Comment

GREAT for boxing.
              No, great for Floyds bank account. All the talk of a fix a farce and a complete mismatch aren't good for anything in the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                Read the post... Why do I always get the idiots that cannot read on my @33 I was minding my own business and now I am expected to teach you how to read. You don't want this smoke Razor

If your going to dog a man read his posts carefully sonny. Yes my whole point was no one would pick Tenshin to win are you ******ed?

And what you gave me back was some bizarro ******ed 5h1t that bares little resemblance to what I hit you with...
                Nah YOU don't want this..YOU started the shet talking. all I said was "I have read some very dumb comments on here, just saying."

I also said "Patrick Redford is another dumb ass that "Don't Know Shet Bout Boxing!"

You end that comment with "Stop being an idiot and make your point."

So when I start talking smack back to you then you start b!tchin.

There was nothing wrong with this exhibition. You & the weirdos have a problem with it ONLY cuz its Floyd PERIOD.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  Damn Razor

Everybody is up in that @33 you ok?
                  I'm doing a lot of spanking here like T.B.E. has done. You dudes are losing your emotions

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    Not talking about the exhibition, talking about all his previous retirements. He don't understand the meaning of it. It is so funny how hard you are defending him against everybody. You have no life of your own and suck at trolling. Always a pleasure shutting you up. I do it every time you reply to my comments. You are just too easy.
                    Why are you so fixed on his past retirments they are irrelevant. All you did was give me your saltyness cuz of T.B.E. whoopin ass Yeah real easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      Saying stuff that don’t add up let’s see I said he lost to Castillo and Madaina 80% of Boxing fans agree with this .Fighting a feather weight kick boxer that actually happened .Delahoya and Arum both said Floyd’s fighting these non boxers because he needs the money I’m just writing the same cause I agree with them . Look dude you’re to stupid to debate with me . So debate a door Knob that’s Something in your level
                      You REALLY believe he needs money? I sure as hell don't cuz I aint jealous & you can never have enough money. Castillo lost & Cheno lost. The only 80% you got was from here cuz these people here support a fake hype job like Triple L & discredit T.B.E. which goes to show. I'll debate with you another time Mr. door knob

Comment

Working...
                      X