No announcement yet.

Breazeale joins the growing list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
    If Fury passes on the rematch option, for now, then I honestly think Wilder will look to Breazeale. Wilder has no shame, and Winkel is blocking an AJ match every which way. If Breazeale can't take the belt away from Wilder, it'll be the Fury rematch afterwards, and then maybe some other guys. But he simply doesn't want to fight Joshua. Coward, one name one face my ass.
    I drop my face in my palm whenever I see/ hear people calling Professional Fighters ( let alone World Champions) cowards . Really?

Please don't message me back either . Thanks

Comment

[QUOTE=boliodogs;19398266]By beating Wilder in most people's eyes Fury became the number 1 contender for Wilder's title. There is nothing wrong with a champion fighting his number 1 contender in a rematch he

Nah. A unification for all the belts, and.more money, and Fury not even asking about a rematch. All this far outweighs any no belt bs they wanna sell us.
      We want THE fight. You know the one, the one that basketball player has been running his mouth about "one name one face", what a %$#ing embarrassment.
      It's a shameless duck from a hyped fighter with a padded record.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
        I drop my face in my palm whenever I see/ hear people calling Professional Fighters ( let alone World Champions) cowards . Really?

Please don't message me back either . Thanks
        Stop being a princess. You can be a professional fighter and be a coward.
        Cowardice isn't only about physical fear, in Wilder's case, hes afraid to lose his belt. Hes a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
          Brezeale wants to fight Wilder..after that last performance he had Wilder murders him.
          This isn't exactly true, you guys have short term memories...it was just a few Fury fights ago most were saying Wilder murders him! that guy Breazeale fought was better then the ones Fury picked.

The truth is Breazeale if he lands cleanly will knock out Wilder.

Is it a better chance then how Fury needed 12 rounds to AVOID a K.O? No

But it's there and about 35% it could happen. Never underestimate a 6'8 guy who can punch and motivated.weather it lasts one or 12 rnds.

Wilder title fights haven't exactly gone according to plan without some drama involved almost always.
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-01-2019, 09:32 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Froch_uppercut;19398387]
            Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            By beating Wilder in most people's eyes Fury became the number 1 contender for Wilder's title. There is nothing wrong with a champion fighting his number 1 contender in a rematch he

Nah. A unification for all the belts, and.more money, and Fury not even asking about a rematch. All this far outweighs any no belt bs they wanna sell us.
            We want THE fight. You know the one, the one that basketball player has been running his mouth about "one name one face", what a %$#ing embarrassment.
            It's a shameless duck from a hyped fighter with a padded record.
            First Wilder has to fight their stalemate (Whyte) to get a Joshua fight the n team Joshua makes a ridiculously low offer(12 million) then team Joshua names their price(50 million) and when that price is met the backpedaling begins the team Joshua sends over a contract with no date but "we want the fight" ? Fuk outta here

Comment

breazeale is so ****cking bad.

I think the current mike tyson KO's him

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                This isn't exactly true, you guys have short term memories...it was just a few Fury fights ago most were saying Wilder murders him! that guy Breazeale fought was better then the ones Fury picked.

The truth is Breazeale if he lands cleanly will knock out Wilder.

Is it a better chance then how Fury needed 12 rounds to AVOID a K.O? No

But it's there and about 35% it could happen. Never underestimate a 6'8 guy who can punch and motivated.weather it lasts one or 12 rnds.

Wilder title fights haven't exactly gone according to plan without some drama involved almost always.
                I picked Fury over AJ and Wilder though

Comment

Working...
                X