No announcement yet.

Breazeale joins the growing list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    I would love to see Wilder/AJ but first he needs he owes Fury a re-match.
    If AJ was in the same situation you would be saying the same thing.

He doesn't owe him anything, why are you pushing this narrative and absolving Wilder of his responsibility to try and unify the division.

Fury isn't even calling for the immediate rematch, Fury's trainer has already said Wilder and Joshua should fight each other.

The only people saying Wilder 'owes' a rematch are Wilder fans and are using it as an excuse for Wilder to not fight Joshua. If it's contractually stipulated that he must fight Fury next then fine, but nobody has confirmed that.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
      He doesn't owe him anything, why are you pushing this narrative and absolving Wilder of his responsibility to try and unify the division.

Fury isn't even calling for the immediate rematch, Fury's trainer has already said Wilder and Joshua should fight each other.

The only people saying Wilder 'owes' a rematch are Wilder fans and are using it as an excuse for Wilder to not fight Joshua. If it's contractually stipulated that he must fight Fury next then fine, but nobody has confirmed that.
      If Fury passes on the rematch option, for now, then I honestly think Wilder will look to Breazeale. Wilder has no shame, and Winkel is blocking an AJ match every which way. If Breazeale can't take the belt away from Wilder, it'll be the Fury rematch afterwards, and then maybe some other guys. But he simply doesn't want to fight Joshua. Coward, one name one face my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
        If Fury passes on the rematch option, for now, then I honestly think Wilder will look to Breazeale. Wilder has no shame, and Winkel is blocking an AJ match every which way. If Breazeale can't take the belt away from Wilder, it'll be the Fury rematch afterwards, and then maybe some other guys. But he simply doesn't want to fight Joshua. Coward, one name one face my ass.
        Yes I don't think money has anything to do with decision making in boxing.

Comment

Like I've said before if Wilder doesn't fight Fury he has to fight AJ.
          If he doesn't I don't want to be a fan of his no more.

Infact more guys need to be fighting each other and unifying especially the Welter weights.

Comment

The thing is what can they promise him for fighting Breazeale? $5m, $10m? He makes double that against Joshua and his earning power sky rockets if he wins.

I don't think there's anywhere left for Wilder to go. If he takes the Breazeale fight for that money it's confirmation that he's being completely ripped off by Finkel and Haymon. Even he must realise the stupidity of it.

Comment

does it get tiresome to log in and out of the same 5 accounts and make the same threads every day?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                does it get tiresome to log in and out of the same 5 accounts and make the same threads every day?
                This is my only log in. I just tell things the way they are, regardless of race or nationality.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  I would love to see Wilder/AJ but first he needs he owes Fury a re-match.
                  If AJ was in the same situation you would be saying the same thing.
                  Wilder needs to fight Fury first although I dont believe he will win and I presume he knows that, so maybe cash out with AJ payday.

Anything other than that for me he is ducking but we all know the truth is finally out this guy can not box and is holding the belt hostage.

Comment

Of Americans saying Wilder is ducking AJ.

So glad Wilder has been exposed, as a fighter and a ducker, as the truth is now out.

Breazeale seems like a likable guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu0gxrnlgck
                    LMAO. Breazeale is just mad because Wilder punked him when Don trying to step to him at a hotel or something.

I like watching Breazeale fight doe. He's either going down or putting you down pretty much. He's getting his ass beat until he turns it around somehow and gets the KO..

Comment

By beating Wilder in most people's eyes Fury became the number 1 contender for Wilder's title. There is nothing wrong with a champion fighting his number 1 contender in a rematch he earned.

Comment

Working...
                      X