Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey said he saw certain flaws in spence game to exploit, can you see it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing that stands out for me is Spence is slow as fuk.

Comment

Yea weakness I only see TC and Thurman being able to use 2 win.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
        Yeah. Im 140 pounds myself and I can see flaws that I could exploit to drop him, possibly knock him out cold. Again I dont train but I am naturally talented and Im sure I could compete against someone like spence. Imagine how Mickey feels being a pro boxer.
        If you are 140 pounds and you can KO Spence then you should be a world champion boxer at 140 pounds and on top of the PFP lists and making millions every fight. But you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          Schmeling said exactly the same thing about Louis before they met. Nobody believed him either.
          i believed him. check my post history

Comment

Mikey sees all these flaws in Spence. After Spence knocks him out he can tell us all about those flaws. MAN DOWN!

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              Flaws? Well he does not have the best defense and fights very linear. He has to plant his feet to throw. Don't get me wrong he is a big strong guy and a superb body puncher, but a guy who can fight using their feet will give him fits. Crawford for example would be all wrong for him. Mikey will have the right game plan but he will be too small to carry the plan out.

I think even Thurman if he was able to get back to the top of his game could beat him.
              A peg leg Jose Bumavidez was tagging Crawford ffs. That hype job is so damn overrated. Little Gamboa put him on queer street. He fights faded former champs, b class or lower trinket holders, and bums only anyway. He's Top Rank and ESPN exclusive so he can hide from the top dogs while acting like they're ducking his hype job ass. An elite fighter is all wrong for Crawford it seems, since he's never faced one his own size or bigger his entire career. #ManDown

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Mikey sees all these flaws in Spence. After Spence knocks him out he can tell us all about those flaws. MAN DOWN!
                The flaws Mikey sees are about as good as Oscar's blueprint to beat Floyd lol.

Comment

Originally posted by fists_of_fury View Post
                  the flaws mikey sees are about as good as oscar's blueprint to beat floyd lol.
                  lol..........

Comment

Yes Spence has flaws. The problem is he is strong and determined so he can overcome his flaws easily.

Hurd is a crude, face first fighter and he still knows how to grind his opponents down.

I've always seen flaws in Golovkin and huge flaws in Pacquiao and both of them prove me wrong every time they fight.

The bottom line is everyone has flaws... Opponents has to figure a way to exploit it.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      he's a face first bum like ggg. its not a secret
                      Yeah, he's kinda one-dimensional like GGG, not much variation to his game, but he's better.
                      Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 12-30-2018, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X