Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey said he saw certain flaws in spence game to exploit, can you see it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G G G View Post
    Yeah. Im 140 pounds myself and I can see flaws that I could exploit to drop him, possibly knock him out cold. Again I dont train but I am naturally talented and Im sure I could compete against someone like spence. Imagine how Mickey feels being a pro boxer.
    You are whatever the topic is on that day. The last time I read your post, you were 220 and a Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      The flaws Mikey sees are about as good as Oscar's blueprint to beat Floyd lol.
      It was the showman in Oscar that caused him to lose. As he said after the fight when asked about why he went away from the jab, “If I don’t fight, there is no fight”. Perhaps not an exact quote but as I remember it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        It was the showman in Oscar that caused him to lose. As he said after the fight when asked about why he went away from the jab, “If I don’t fight, there is no fight”. Perhaps not an exact quote but as I remember it.
        Another example of how Oscar’s full of sh**

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Another example of how Oscar’s full of sh**
          Looked like the truth to me and I think Floyd too. Floyd “retired” rather than honor the agreed upon rematch.

Comment

Everyone has flaws.

Where i think Mikey is at a real disadvantage is that he is very "correct" and Orthodox, not particularly quick either. I think as a much smaller man moving up, you need to bring something to trouble a much bigger man such as being very fast, awkward, unorthodox, incredible defense or something.

As good as Mikey is, stylistically i don't think he has anything that Spence has never really seen before, which isn't good news for a smaller man fighting a much bigger man. Maybe he's on a higher level in terms of ability than anything Spence has faced, but the size difference will take some of that away.

Anyway, it'd be amazing to see Mikey win, it'd be one of the best wins of modern times.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              Looked like the truth to me and I think Floyd too. Floyd “retired” rather than honor the agreed upon rematch.
              Yeah, I’m sure he was scared 🙄

Comment

Working...
              X