Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: As it Stands, Whyte is Frontrunner To Fight Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: As it Stands, Whyte is Frontrunner To Fight Joshua

DILLIAN WHYTE is now the frontrunner to face Anthony Joshua in April, according to Matchroom promoter Eddie Hearn. The 30-year-old beat Dereck Chisora for the second time last weekend, stopping his counterpart in the 11th round. Whyte then called out Joshua in the ring after the bout, demanding a rematch between the pair next year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Deyonce is running so fast he's leaving a trail of feathers.

Comment

I'm cool with the Whyte fight, if Wilder and Fury decide to run it back.

Comment

The winner of Whyte/Chisora 2 was always getting the April fight with AJ. Same promoter keeps the money in house and boxing is a business after all.
        Careful though Eddie. You better get either Fury or Wilder after that as even the most loyal AJ fan wants unification fights rather than repeats.

Comment

Hopefully Whyte KOs Joshua that way Joshua gets screwed out the Wilder fight once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
            Just stop. You sound ignorant

Comment

Originally posted by BellicoseOne View Post
              The winner of Whyte/Chisora 2 was always getting the April fight with AJ. Same promoter keeps the money in house and boxing is a business after all.
              Careful though Eddie. You better get either Fury or Wilder after that as even the most loyal AJ fan wants unification fights rather than repeats.
              Boxing is a SPORT FIRST, and BUSINESS SECOND, Eddie Hearn though does seem more interested in Money than having intriguing fights so he is an oddity, the legacy and which fighters were better will last long after the money is gone, Wilder will beat Joshua inside of 4 rounds if they fight, there was a decisive winner when Joshua beat Whyte (Yes I know Whyte beat Joshua in the Amateurs) rather see Whyte against T. Fury or even H. Fury or Ortiz or Povetkin rather than a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post

Dumb........

Comment

Wow Hearn we didn't see that one coming. Yes obviously whytes brilliance shone after knocking out such an elite top level future hall of famer in chisora. This will be such an enormous challenge for Joshua and we do not know if he will survive whytes elite skillset.

We are all just salivating waiting to see this fight happen and are absolutely excited for this. I will mail you my bank information and please feel free to take all of my money for this one. Absolutely boxing at its best.

Comment

It was the fight all along. Hearn only mane drop other fights to fool his idiot fan base.

Comment

Working...
                    X