Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: As it Stands, Whyte is Frontrunner To Fight Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all know this is the next trash fight you have lined up, you ain’t fooling nobody but your dummies 🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑

Comment

• Its not a bad fight. I think Whyte has improved. He might be able to beat AJ this time round but i still see AJ possibly beating Dillian due to him having that mental advantage because he has beaten him before.

Comment

• Originally posted by sterling View Post
        Its not a bad fight. I think Whyte has improved. He might be able to beat AJ this time round but i still see AJ possibly beating Dillian due to him having that mental advantage because he has beaten him before.

Whyte also beat and dropped AJ in the amateurs so he will still have confidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
          Whyte also beat and dropped AJ in the amateurs so he will still have confidence.
          Yeah but their different fighters from then and whyte was brutally knocked out by AJ in the last fight.

Comment

• Why is Hearn not making an offer to Fury?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Why is Hearn not making an offer to Fury?
              Why is Warren not making an offer to Joshua?

Comment

• Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
                Was always going to happen as Wilder never wanted the fight so you are half right.

Wilder has the fight offer in front of him but is not interested.

Whyte is the next best option and is has done far more to deserve a fight than any other fighter.
                Wilder made it clear that he wanted to run it back with Fury as he should. The fight ended in controversy and neither can just take another fight with this being unresloved. Eddie knew this as well. But has been talking AJ/Whyte for sometime now. So it's not a shock.

Comment

Because it does not work like that. If a fight is not agreed in principle and team Wilder had shown no interest in even wanting to have a meeting or even talk about the fight then why should he travel thousands of miles to turn up? Wilder did not show up to AJ's last fight.

AJ turned up to Whyte-Chisora because the fight was taking place in his home town and it is with his same promotional company Matchroom, it is a stupid comparison to make.
                  There was ar reason Why Wilder didn't show uo to AJs last fight. Wilder was set to do commentary for AJ/Pov under one condition..That he is able to enter the ring and confront AJ to jumpstart the fight. A couple days before the fight, Widler was told he would not be allowed to enter the ring to confront AJ and that extra security would be added around the ring to ensure Wilder didn't get into the ring.

Comment

AJ turned up to Whyte-Chisora because the fight was taking place in his home town and it is with his same promotional company Matchroom, it is a stupid comparison to make.
                    You have reinforced the point I am making that AJ and the winner of that fight was a done deal through the same promotional company. It was probably within the contract Whyte and Chisora signed.
                    I would have preferred that AJ stayed at home and not given the Whyte rematch any oxygen, forcing Eddie to get either Fury or Wilder to the table.
                    I also find your constant reference to anyone that dares question AJ or Eddie Hearn as being a Wilder fan and/or American as ridiculous and a downright lazy and erroneous assumption.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                      Why is Warren not making an offer to Joshua?
                      It's proven that even $50m offers are ignored ......so your point is?

Comment

Working...
                      X