No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: As it Stands, Whyte is Frontrunner To Fight Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
    My tongue is firmly planted in my cheek...
    Dude I knew you were just being sarcastic!! Lol I'm not sure everyone else caught it though lol

Comment

Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
      Wilder was actually offered 8 million for the Whyte fight that was double his biggest purse at that time. He turned it down...….look it up if you do not believe me it is well publicised. Wilder did not want that work, bodysnatcher snaps that twig body
      It was publicized that he was offered 4M which they said fine if AJ fight was included in the contract

Let's not get into all of that all Whyte needed to do was fight Ortiz and he would be WBC mandatory all Whyte had to do was fight Pulev and he would've been the IBF mandatory he has fought in zero eliminators and went life and death with Chisora ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        It was publicized that he was offered 4M which they said fine if AJ fight was included in the contract

Let's not get into all of that all Whyte needed to do was fight Ortiz and he would be WBC mandatory all Whyte had to do was fight Pulev and he would've been the IBF mandatory he has fought in zero eliminators and went life and death with Chisora ffs
        Come on as if old man Ortiz would have stood a chance against Whyte, he stunk the place out when he fought a couple of fights in the UK and looked absolutely horrendous and every bit of his real 45 years of age. There was no money or interest in the Ortiz fight in the UK after he had those two awful showings on live UK TV.

As for Pulev, he would have to travel to Bulgaria so chose to fight Parker in a bigger money and tough fight that would put him in a very good position.

As for putting AJ in the whyte contract that is absurd, you cant agree deals like that as they are two independent deals that need to be made with separate terms and negotiations.

Comment

A serious offer in their eyes is an unrealistic offer in everyone else's. When a clear B side makes unrealistic demands it blocks the fight.

AJ is making way more money than Wilder so he is the A side it is that simple.

If Wilder genuinely wants the fight he needs to accept that, he also has to see that he needs to beat the man to be the man but he does not want to take the risk.
          In the eyes of Lennox Lewis 60-40 is a good offer.

“I saw Wilder came out and say he wants 60-40 if he beats Fury,” Hearn explained, according to*The Daily Star. “At the moment I think a split of 65-35 in AJ’s favour is fair."

I guess what Team Wilder thinks is a serious offer isn't so unrealistic. You're so far off Hearn doesn't agree with you.

Comment

[QUOTE=Throwingbombs;19395063]It was officially a draw but everyone knows who should have won on the scorecards, here's a clue for you, it wasn't the guy fighting in his own backyard.[/QUOTE

What’s funny is that even the media and boxing talking heads were split so no not “everyone” knows. But then again everyone has an opinion just like everyone has an a$$hole

Comment

If u bet that AJ would fight Whyte after Povetkin, coulda made $10 on a $1000 bet.

Comment

Come on as if old man Ortiz would have stood a chance against Whyte, he stunk the place out when he fought a couple of fights in the UK and looked absolutely horrendous and every bit of his real 45 years of age. There was no money or interest in the Ortiz fight in the UK after he had those two awful showings on live UK TV.

As for Pulev, he would have to travel to Bulgaria so chose to fight Parker in a bigger money and tough fight that would put him in a very good position.

As for putting AJ in the whyte contract that is absurd, you cant agree deals like that as they are two independent deals that need to be made with separate terms and negotiations.
                Old man Chisora beat Whyte in the 1st fight and was ahead in the cards the 2nd fight in the 11th round Ortiz maybe stunk up the joint but he won convincingly more so than Whyte did

What Whyte needs to do is rematch Parker after the controversial fight instead of trying to cash out on that "win"

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                  No, no he didn’t and you can repeat it as often as possible and it still doesn’t make it true. Just stop
                  Sorry to burst your bubble champ.

"I do not want to fight Joshua and will not even if Hearn offers a fair deal".

That is a stone cold quote from your boy. We already know he has 35% on the table.

Deyonce has openly said it, he does not want to fight Joshua. How can it be anything other than a duck?

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                    Sorry to burst your bubble champ.

"I do not want to fight Joshua and will not even if Hearn offers a fair deal".

That is a stone cold quote from your boy. We already know he has 35% on the table.

Deyonce has openly said it, he does not want to fight Joshua. How can it be anything other than a duck?

Wilder fighting the best in the world, fury.

He don't want to fight no b grade domestic level bum, called dildo whyte.

Comment

• Hearn talking some bs. A rematch with Whyte is always the plan. The Wilder talk is just a smokescreen.

Comment

Working...
                      X